Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Too cheesy !🤣 But, who says cheesy is bad. Sometimes cheesy is adorable❤️ I  loved all of the scenes mentioned and cracked up too🤣

Except, the head massage. It didn't feel like he is massaging, so she can rest. It was more like he is massaging off a migraine😡

As for the feeding part, I don't think he was weak enough to be fed. Missus wanted to feed and Mister wanted to be fed👍🏼Simple as that. Aapas ki maamla hain😃

He was roaring and glaring at BM just a minute ago, no didn't sound weak

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

kaha logic mein phas rahi ho behena. yeh show dimaag band karke dekhna chahiye 🤪

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very interesting observation

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bahuth muskil se aisa Pathidev-wifey scenes miltha hai ye show mein. What was the need of being a spoilsport, falooda darling? 😆 

Btw, I am wondering are you watching an ITV show for the first time. If yes, would like to know your comment on me being part of a fandom who used to defend lots of illogical things on a show which included defending a ML who threw his FL down the bridge, that too in daylight where it had lots of passerby and none of them seemed to be affected by it.🤣 Had to defend because, his intentions was to save the FL from the villain and at the same time wanted the FL to hate him, so that she would move on from him. Now, looking back, I use to think was it worth the time to defend such a show which survived more on lots of offscreen gimmicks. That's where I find this show and team different. Both the team and it's actors are focused more on their jobs. Hence, such chota mota illogical narrations is fine for me.😊

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

bwahahaha.... It is the way I always watch ITV; I love the absurdities and poking fun at it. makes for great stress relief 🤣

but by all means, share your defense of illogic - I am all ears to have a good laugh. 😂

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.falooda

bwahahaha.... It is the way I always watch ITV; I love the absurdities and poking fun at it. makes for great stress relief 🤣

but by all means, share your defense of illogic - I am all ears to have a good laugh. 😂

Bold - This, I too use to do with my hubby & parents, while watching regional shows. Usme bahuth mazza hai, i know. 😆

Coming to sharing more experiences with illogical narrations, i missed a significant one which will be more interesting for you. Same show i mentioned above...there the FL was pregnant for months and through out the whole period, there is not one hadsa she missed. She fell flat on her tummy many times, went on parachute riding in Switzerland, did a high octane car chasing to save her ML, got hit on her head and got shot in her hip which caused to go into labor. Yet we got a beautiful cutie pie after all these. 🙇🏻‍♀️

Now, tell me how you feel after hearing about such daring but illogical acts by both the leads in a show. I can see you going all 🤣. But still, would want to read about your feelings in your own words. 😉

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very funny post 😆waise long back I have put my brain on rest while watching itv shows ....

I still remember one show promo in which hero was caught in bottle and he was there till one week begging to come out 😲thank god yahan itne super ideas nahi atte 😆nahi toh ab tak imlie would have turned into super lady 😆

Inka romance jaisa hai waisa hi rehne doh with some flaws 😆

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lol so funny,  due to hospital track we finally  got to see Imlie's concern for Aryan and some romantic scenes so I won't complain ☺️ Jab se Aryan iss show me aya hai tab se he is getting hurt one way or the other, Rathore's should open a hospital near their home he will need it especially due to his jungli wife's bites.☺️

Rofl-ing at the wannabe rocky or rambo 🤣

change12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

* so I caught up on the episodes and instead of swooning, I was cracking up mostly. 🤣 okay my arylie romance meter is malfunctioning today much like our detail oriented aryan singh rathore who is worried about the location of green field and the number of sheep.

The BP machine in the back read 120/80 and I died laughing. For those not aware, that is normal BP. Plus, that looked like the most uncomfortable pillow ever with Aryan's head in the middle and it squishing out. Poor thing, he looked so uncomfortable like he was getting a neck crick. 😂 And no canola IV or anything. So much so for head injury. 🤣

Romance meter malfunction: 30%

Okay, it is supposed to be sweet but I was rolling with laughter. Why is he massaging her head like: she has a headache or he is putting oil on her hair? This is not the advertisement for Amurtajan or coconut oil 🤣 No wonder she woke up all groggy and confused thinking he woke her up on purpose. Aryan babu, please work on lighter touch next time. 😂

Romance meter malfunction: 60%

I am sorry but who gives sweets to a patient? 🤣Especially when they have supposed to pump him with medicines. I am immediately thinking - doesn't steriods and other painkillers raise your insulin level? Also for someone looking so healthy, he didn't need to be spoon fed. 🤣 Never mind that she looked so happy feeding him. Why not give him something like congee or curd rice or something with no salt and totally bland? Has anyone seen hospital food for patients? 😂

Romance meter malfunction: 75% 

This one had me cracking up. The previous scene has him so weak that he needed to be spoon fed and now, he is dressed and in the hallway ready to growl at her before he gets discharged. Wah, that is amazing recovery. Who is the doctor on duty? 🤣 Also, if the creatives are going to tie this bandage on his head, can we atleast have some spot of blood or maybe some spot of dettol? Otherwise, he just looks like wannabe Rocky or Rambo with the head tie around his head in the fighting mode. 🤣🤣If he was in a cute mood, he would be disco dancer. 🤣

Watch Disco Dancer | Netflix

Romance meter malfunction: 85%

So there you go friends, any suggestions on how to reduce the romance meter malfunction? 🤣

He was in the hospital just for monitoring(for a concussion normal procedure )  he got hurt on the head but I think it was not severe even Arpita acknowledge that while BM was calling Imlie apshakun.      Besides that Aryan was indeed trying to remove the wrinkles that were showing on Imlie's forehead because of stress. and Imlie is feeding Aryan because makers want to add some drama.