Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delphi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: mango.falooda

These days, you can make biriyani with all sorts of things. I am waiting for the day someone calls for tofu biriyani. πŸ€£

P.S ~ I was watching a biriyani cooking video earlier in the day. So maybe my mind directly went there. πŸ˜‚

Reminds me of Kaua Biryani video of Vijay Raaz πŸ€£

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣 πŸ€£Those who have some sort of medical training would probably laugh till their tummies hurt no?? Hospital scenes are supposed to be dramatic but how can we not laugh when they are so absurd -- post surgery recovery includes date with wife. Wah, love the magic elixir. Like Aryan says, "in that case, why need doctors?" πŸ˜‚

Of Gosh 🀣🀣

We used to have 5-6 Doctors in our group and amount of trolling we all did for those hospital scenes 😎

Too much fun it was. This forum is soo thanda compared to that one.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

u r asking for logic from ITV land , forget it, shut down everything this is nothing infront of some other stuff Washing Laptop GIFs | Tenor

Wilddreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheldon-Cooperr

Has been said many times....

Ye serial biswas pe chalat hai, logic pe naahi.πŸ€ͺ

Logic doesn't have any space in this show I tell you. In future you will witness Aryan's one day bandage rule. No matter how serious the injury was, bandage will stay for a day only.🀣

Don't forget to include imlie's gunshot wound ..it magically disappeared next day 🀣🀣🀣

Conclusion : All characters in ITV land are Vampires so they heal overnight be it a surgery, gunshot or any other illness. 😌

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

u r asking for logic from ITV land , forget it, shut down everything this is nothing infront of some other stuff Washing Laptop GIFs | Tenor

bwahahaha... I haven't seen that drama but I saw the clip on buzz feed where they asked their foreign counterparts to comment, I was dying of laughter when they were trying to make sense of the scene. 

https://youtu.be/ueYRQfV-4uU

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Don't forget to include imlie's gunshot wound ..it magically disappeared next day 🀣🀣🀣

Conclusion : All characters in ITV land are Vampires so they heal overnight be it a surgery, gunshot or any other illness. 😌

bwahahaha.... now I am going to imagine them as vampires running around hospitals. πŸ€£

maybe aunty blue is the vampire in the drama? she has the stare down for it!!!! πŸ˜‚ I was laughing so much when Imlie asked if it was their family disease to tell everyone their whole name. πŸ˜‚

by the way which drama was this post surgery date? I am cracking up just reading your synopsis on the drama

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

LOL you crack me up, medicine is the least logical thing in ITV 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

bwahahaha... I haven't seen that drama but I saw the clip on buzz feed where they asked their foreign counterparts to comment, I was dying of laughter when they were trying to make sense of the scene. 

https://youtu.be/ueYRQfV-4uU

neither me...I just witnessed that horrendous clip n shut down .....I got many attacks in past by ITV land so infront of those our Tamarinda land is safe 

Wilddreams thumbnail

bwahahaha.... now I am going to imagine them as vampires running around hospitals. πŸ€£

maybe aunty blue is the vampire in the drama? she has the stare down for it!!!! πŸ˜‚ I was laughing so much when Imlie asked if it was their family disease to tell everyone their whole name. πŸ˜‚

by the way which drama was this post surgery date? I am cracking up just reading your synopsis on the drama

Aunty Blue is food deprived soul that's why she always compare everything and everyone with food items 🀣

Aunty Blue Hangry all the time..pls someone give her Snickers 🀭

Drama i was talking about "Mehendi hai rachne waali" used to air on SP at 6:30 last year 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aru dont need a doc when he was powerful imaliyaa w him πŸ€£ Rmr Sita Maiya transfers her powers over to her daily. And when she doesn't get the power, she files a compliant in the form or tears or anger. Then again the powers are transferred. πŸ˜†