Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

You can't really say "I take criticism in my stride" and then proceed to NOT take criticism in your stride though.. 

Nahi Yami Gautam GIF - Nahi Yami Gautam Ginny Gill - Discover & Share GIFs

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Film companion wale wese bhi qtiye hai. 

Par Shadi ke baad Yami mein jaan aa gai. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

yami aunty ko bura laga awwww  ðŸ¥º

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont know how to root for this

Yami deserves this criticism cause shes meh lmao

But calling out Film Companion is also good cause its Anupama and she is so biased. 

So I like that FC poked fun of Yami but I also liked that Yami fought back

I just hope they kill each other ðŸ¤£

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pls ban these samosa critics specially this film companion anupamaa aunty n these critics n so call actors praises these imbecile ultra pro max overrated nepo kids to skies calling them Meryl Streep, next amitji n blah blah.  Hey bhagwan doob maro tum sab ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Rekha ji

but if she believes they have an agenda or have been unfair to her then isn't she allowed to speak up?constructive criticism means sth which comes from a place of honesty and I am not sure film companion has abundance of that considering it gave shikara good review and disliked TKF and anupama chopda's list of top 5 films of a particular year included War 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"If Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.Lage Raho Munna BhaiMaharani, Madam Chief MinisterRang De Basanti and Hindi Medium walk into a bar together, get smashed, forget each other’s names, fail to pay the bill, vapourize all cultural and film-making nuance within themselves, refuse to commit to any single genre, find a cardboard time machine and transport themselves back to ‘90s Bollywood to emerge as one tone-deaf social dramedy, the result would still be a film infinitely better than Dasvi."

Why is the writer so angry 😭😭😭 If I didn't know any better, I would think he has personal dushmani with the director of this movie.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont know how to root for this

Yami deserves this criticism cause shes meh lmao

But calling out Film Companion is also good cause its Anupama and she is so biased. 

So I like that FC poked fun of Yami but I also liked that Yami fought back

I just hope they kill each other ðŸ¤£

It’s not Anupama though. Film companion has several writers and critics working for it. This particular review was by Rahul Desai - who is (in)famous for such scathing reviews of about 99% of the movies he reviews.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

It’s not Anupama though. Film companion has several writers and critics working for it. This particular review was by Rahul Desai - who is (in)famous for such scathing reviews of about 99% of the movies he reviews.

Anupama is in charge ðŸ˜†

Well good for Yami cause all film critics are thrash anyway. But overall Yami is meh ðŸ¤£