•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

That's sad, but understandable , why keep up with appearances of she's not up for it. Hope she's ok 

the past few years of her lives all revolved around her husband.. it's understandable for her to take time to heal, if it's even possible to come out of such grief

Times like these when i am reminded of how important it is to have kids..your parents don't stay for ever..your spouse may leave before you do..your fame certainly does not last forever..but your kids are there for you esp when you are old, alone and vulnerable..anyone with kids can understand what I am saying..life comes with testing times..one may not feel it in 30s/40s or 50s but you see it eventually how important kids are..Saira so wanted to have kids..wish she had adopted a child..

Edited by cougarTown - 1 years ago

Originally posted by cougarTown

Times like these when i am reminded of how important it is to have kids..your parents don't stay for ever..your spouse may leave before you do..your fame certainly does not last forever..but your kids are there for you esp when you are old, alone and vulnerable..anyone with kids can understand what I am saying..life comes with testing times..one may not feel it in 30s/40s or 50s but you see it eventually how important kids are..Saira so wanted to have kids..wish she had adopted a child..

Kids are life. Life is kids. 

True to a certain extent, but we are also seeing a trend where kids are not seeing their parents either because of moving out of cities or countries.

Unfortunately, this is not the least bit true. 

It is true that nothing lasts forever. However, children are not some old age security package. They are human beings with their own free will and choices. You have to cultivate a relationship with them for them to care about you. And even if you do your best, you can become estranged or worse lose them to a tragedy. Or sometimes circumstances just don't work out. 

Betty White never had children, but she lived a full and fulfilling life. She made people laugh, gave generously to animal shelters, and was such a kind soul that everyone wanted her to be their grandma. Dolly Parton also has no children but is someone everyone adores and brings a lot of joy and energy. 

One may say it is their wealth and fame. But as you said that is fleeting and can be gone unexpectedly. 

If you desire kids, by all means, do. Many parents will say it is the most rewarding life experience. But if you're having kids because you're afraid to be old and lonely - then that is the wrong reason. 

If you are afraid of being old and vulnerable then focus on bringing light and joy to others. Don't be bitter and cynical but cultivate kindness and empathy. Be the kind of person people want to be with. Pay it forward and the universe will pay it back and always take care of you. 

Sairaji had a miscarriage and lost the child. She was being responsible and finishing all her scheduled films. She had promised Dilip K to be careful while shooting. But the tragedy happened. And then there was the time when Dilipji went ahead and took a second life and she had to fight for her marriage. She was never that talented, especially in her early films. But she made up for it in classic Bollywood style by being stylish and sassy and 'modern'. She never hesitated to wear revealing outfits in films even after marrying into a conservative family. Loyal to her friends too. When Sunil Dutt made a film to save himself from financial ruin, Saira and Vinod Khanna were the two people who stood by him. Saira is a strong woman and I have every hope that she'll recover from this tragedy too.

It’s her choice - let her be. Let her take the time she wants. Not sure why these media people make a mountain out of a molehill all the  time 🤦‍♀️