Sab Satrangi

Manu-The Mastermind

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

So the 50th of Sab satrangi was really good. As I once mentioned in one of my post that Manu is the story writer of this script, and everyone just know a little part of this story. Yesterday's he was truly the Mastermind behind the whole planning. It was Daddy who was following Manu's plan. 🤣Though, the fake pregnancy plan was little below the belt, but it was much-needed to bring out the true face of Vishwas in front of Gargi.

However, in BTS Gargi seems miffed with manu both in hospital and in upcoming outdoor trip (sorry for the spoilers). I think Manu's this planning may not sit well with Gargi and obviously she is hurt with Vishwaas's betrayal. Hope she doesn't mistunderstand Manu thinking that ki kahi khud ko hero dikhaane ke liye ye sab plan kiya, and what not. 

Gargi truly said once about Manu- Jitne sidhe dihkte ho utne ho nahi. 😈

Edited by rbpll - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbpll

So the 50th of Sab satrangi was really good. As I once mentioned in one of my post that Manu is the story writer of this script, and everyone just know a little part of this story. Yesterday's he was truly the Mastermind behind the whole planning. It was Daddy who was following Manu's plan. 🤣Though, the fake pregnancy plan was little below the belt, but it was much-needed to bring out the true face of Vishwas in front of Gargi.

However, in BTS Gargi seems miffed with manu both in hospital and in upcoming outdoor trip (sorry for the spoilers). I think Manu's this planning may not sit well with Gargi and obviously she is hurt with Vishwaas's betrayal. Hope she doesn't mistunderstand Manu thinking that ki kahi khud ko hero dikhaane ke liye ye sab plan kiya, and what not. 

Gargi truly said once about Manu- Jitne sidhe dihkte ho utne ho nahi. 😈

@bold  It looks like you've answered to your yesterday's question (what's next?)  😃

I mean, one thing is that Gargi has just realized who Vishwas really was. The other thing is what she feels for Mannu. If Vishwas is out of the picture (I want to see that to be sure), she, first of all,  needs time to recover (so the story contiues). Only then she can develope romantic feelings for Mannu and accept him as a life partner. She sad that day on the terrace that she was still angry with Mannu because of the their wedding. So, Mannu still needs time to prove that he didn't marry her because of the money, i.e. he did not marry out of greed (so the story continues). 

And now, Mannu - the mastermind ⭐️has really done something behind her back. We still don't know whether she will admit that it was for her own good. But, anger goes well with Gargi, so I won't complain if she stays stuborn in denal of her feelings for Mannu. I think that she already likes him a lot, when they talk to each other they are relaxed and open, they confront without anger, they tease each other, they love to please each other, at least when it comes to the sweets... Not to mention the she's already learned how to make bed (she put pillowcases on pillowes after new bed arrived) - it shows her acceptance of the situation. 

All in all (answering your yesterday's question), I think that the story development has lots of potentials and I hope it will continue. I would also love to see tracks about other family members. 

As for 50th episode, it was so dynamic that I didn't even realise that it lasted for almost an hour. Today I read somewhere that episode was longer then usual, and only then checked the duration. 

Edited by LauraM - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LauraM

@bold  It looks like you've answered to your yesterday's question (what's next?)  😃

I mean, one thing is that Gargi has just realized who Vishwas really was. The other thing is what she feels for Mannu. If Vishwas is out of the picture (I want to see that to be sure), she, first of all,  needs time to recover (so the story contiues). Only then she can develope romantic feelings for Mannu and accept him as a life partner. She sad that day on the terrace that she was still angry with Mannu because of the their wedding. So, Mannu still needs time to prove that he didn't marry her because of the money, i.e. he did not marry out of greed (so the story continues). Knowing Manu's nature, I don't think he will ever try to "PROVE" about his innocence. I don't even want him to prove as Daddy is largely responsible for this forced marriage, where Manu didn't know that Gargi's consent is not there. Moreover, Manu didn't even married for money. He married to give Daddy's favour back and it is only known by Daddi not even shyamlal and daddy. 

So the blockage in Gargi's brain regarding money should be removed with time instead of Manu working hard to prove himself. 

And now, Mannu - the mastermind ⭐️has really done something behind her back. We still don't know whether she will admit that it was for her own good. But, anger goes well with Gargi, so I won't complain if she stays stuborn in denal of her feelings for Mannu.   Don't really know how Gargi is taking it as she was little miffed at the end of the episode (Understandable pretty much). However, the new promo is all very rosy and lovely. 

I think that she already likes him a lot, when they talk to each other they are relaxed and open, they confront without anger, they tease each other, they love to please each other, at least when it comes to the sweets... Not to mention the she's already learned how to make bed (she put pillowcases on pillowes after new bed arrived) - it shows her acceptance of the situation. Don't know about LIKE, but deep down she trust him a lot. Moments like where Manu adjusting her hand band, helping her to drying her hair are the times when Gargi was pretty awe of Manu. They were intimate yet free of lust. She noticed his sincerity, helpful, and gentle nature. He could've take advantage of the situation, but he didn't. Gargi lose her temper pretty quickly and jump to conclusion soon, but when Manu takes the control, she do listens to him, and doesn't retort. Despite knowing that the guy married for money, she had developed that trust naturally due to Manu's nature not because Manu was trying to impress her. 

Its Gargi's blind love for Vishwaas that Daddy and Manu have to go for twisted ways to ensure her safety. First Daddy make her married to Manu and then Manu have to come up for pregenancy plan. 

All in all (answering your yesterday's question), I think that the story development has lots of potentials and I hope it will continue. I would also love to see tracks about other family members. Since the show has ensemble casting, makers can come out with many story lines focusing on each characters. Hence, show can run for a long time. 

As for 50th episode, it was so dynamic that I didn't even realise that it lasted for almost an hour. Today I read somewhere that episode was longer then usual, and only then checked the duration. I got to know around 6-6:30 pm that there will be a 1 hour episode. 😃 Do you know from 50th epsiode, suddenly the buzz for the show has increased. 👏

Edited by rbpll - 2 years ago
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mannu didn't marry for money, but the fact is - he took the money and that also in front of Gargi She knows only what she saw.  Anyway, the way marriage happened laid the foundation for the development of the story. 

And I like to share opinions with you😊

"Do you know from 50th epsiode, suddenly the buzz for the show has increased." - That's good news👍🏼 Hope more people join this thread, too.