This kiddo girl impresses me with her iv. - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Maluu

It is becoz meet is one of the popular show from chee.. meet really has a good fan following after bhagyas..SO they will try their best here to bring the rating back..i guess.. And meet got a good cast including one of their best leads.. I think chee is somewhat sure that meet can bounce back anytime with a good track..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope it does man…because at the end of the day ..popularity doesn’t matter for channel its all about trp … πŸ˜”

Found a Shanty fan here..smiley23

not a shanty fan but just stating facts and replying to anju β€¦πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Jugnu21

not a shanty fan but just stating facts and replying to anju β€¦πŸ˜†

Come on nikki.. don't be shy.. we know.. you are true ashiqi of Shanty..πŸ˜›

Come on nikki.. don't be shy.. we know.. you are true ashiqi of Shanty..πŸ˜›

I have better guys (actors)  to swoon over πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Jugnu21

I have better guys (actors)  to swoon over πŸ˜›

Ok ok.. I trust you nikki kyuki trust is the most important thing in our life..ek relationship me trust chahiye(even if you don't love eo ) ..trust ke bina kuch ni hai life me..toh I trust deep and mje bharoosa hai unpar ki deep kabhi dokha ni denge..me being meety for few secs..πŸ˜›

Ok ok.. I trust you nikki kyuki trust is the most important thing in our life..ek relationship me trust chahiye(even if you don't love eo ) ..trust ke bina kuch ni hai life me..toh I trust deep and mje bharoosa hai unpar ki deep kabhi dokha ni denge..me being meety for few secs..πŸ˜›

Omg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

If thread views also matter then this thread has highest possibility of turning pink πŸ˜‚ 

Originally posted by Chatterbox1

If thread views also matter then this thread has highest possibility of turning pink πŸ˜‚ 

It should be 1000 views to change to pink..dont know about the no of comments.. anju/nikki can help us here..

It should be 1000 views to change to pink..dont know about the no of comments.. anju/nikki can help us here..

This one is near 900 mark so close