In Remembrance - Divya Bharti - 5th April - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

i wish she was still alive💔 rest in peace!

I believe Sajid still dedicates his films to her. And his current wife says that she's still remembered in their household affectionately and even their children are told about her.

P.S I read a comment somewhere (probably in a review) that "Divya Bharathi's spirit would be offended by the trash that Sajid keeps dedicating to her".

Originally posted by capricornrcks

I believe Sajid still dedicates his films to her. And his current wife says that she's still remembered in their household affectionately and even their children are told about her.

P.S I read a comment somewhere (probably in a review) that "Divya Bharathi's spirit would be offended by the trash that Sajid keeps dedicating to her".

Sajid movies are now not dedicated to DB as was in the 90s he got married again in 2000 to wardha khan 

I think she said that they are still in touch with Divya's family.

Originally posted by capricornrcks

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I think she said that they are still in touch with Divya's family.

Divya's mom and dad both passed away her brother kunal profile was there on instagram 

When did they pass away?

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Divya's mom and dad both passed away her brother kunal profile was there on instagram 

kunal bharti Insta

https://www.instagram.com/kunalbhartiofficial/

she might be divya brothers daughter

The Psychological Effects of Colour | Aalika Bharti | Jamnabai Narsee School

https://youtu.be/BcUQNz8OaXU

Edited by oyebollywood - 2 years ago

Divyas Mom had filed a petition in court regarding Divyas insurance policy

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/100886103/

State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Mrs. Meeta Omprakash Bharti vs Life Insurance Corporation Of India ... on 10 January, 2012

The Complainant further contended that on 5/4/1993, when 'Divya' was sitting in the window she lost her balance and fell down. She succumbed to the injuries and died on the spot. 

The Complainant further stated that though alcohol was found in the blood of the deceased 'Divya' in the post-mortem report, she contended that it was within permissible limits and there was no breach of terms and conditions of the insurance policy on the part of the deceased 'Divya'

Admittedly, deceased 'Divya' was insured with the insurance company for double accident coverage benefit. It is also not disputed that on 5/4/1993, when deceased 'Divya' was sitting on the widow frame of her house, she met with an accident. She succumbed to the injuries and died on the spot. Being a nominee of deceased 'Divya', the Complainant lodged a claim with the insurance company and admittedly, the claim of normal risk is settled by the insurance company. However, benefit of double accident coverage was not given.

The insurance company had repudiated the double accident benefit on the basis of exception clause No.10(2)(b)(i) of the insurance policy which provides that the insured is not entitled to double accident benefit for intentional heavy injury, attempted suicide while under the influence of intoxicating liquor, drug or narcotic.

The Coroner's Court had also come to the said conclusion. The District Forum observed that the chemical analyzer's report positively showed that viscera and blood of the deceased 'Divya' contained 'Diazepam' and 'Diazepam' is a drug which helps intoxication. The District Forum has passed the impugned order after taking into consideration the facts of the case and the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. In our opinion, the order passed by the District Forum is just and proper and there is no substance in the present appeal filed by the Appellant/original Complainant. We hold accordingly and pass the following order:-

ORDER   Appeal stands dismissed.

No order as to costs.

THIS STORY IS FROM JANUARY 19, 2012

Read more at:

Divya Bharati's mom’s plea for payout dismissed

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/divya-bharatis-moms-plea-for-payout-dismissed/articleshow/11544897.cms