Mysteries so far..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all…

New to this forum but love the show hence trying to boost the chatter patter 🤪

Just so that I don’t forget, want to capture the current mysteries in the show. I am guaranteed to forget few things, so please chip in.

1. Mahira’s brother- Who is he? Where is he? Is he a good guy caught in bad co or a bad guy in bad co? At this stage I doubt he will be a good guy in good co😝

2. Aatankvadi kaun- someone in Nanda family for sure but who? If Yohan it would be v interesting, but how iTv and Hindi movies generally track it is expected that it ain’t Yohan ☹️

3. Yohan - who is he in cahoots with if not Indian Raw and how come the ones who recruited Sejal don’t know about his hidden patriotism?

4. Sejal’s mentor - positive or negative? 
5. Drishti Nanda - who’s call was she declining at the breakfast table? Hopefully she isn’t the weak link to the plotter again like MHRW😖

Did I miss a scene which solved any mystery?

Did I miss any mystery? 

Help out pls?🙏

I agree that Yohan isn't a terrorist or neither is linked to them in any way. He must be an Indian spy/officer himself.

And according to me the deshdhrohi in the house will be Veera. Her niceness doesn't go well with me. She looks and sounds suspicious. After Yamini from naagin ye plot almost har show ne churaya hai so I doubt spy bahu mai bhi ye hi hoga. 

Abt Mahira's brother. It was sad what happened with him and his family but remember the terrorist ppl took that lil one with him so obviously he would be brain washed by them and raised as a terrorist too.

What i feel is Mahira's brother would be playing the main antagonist in the story further. And Yohan is asked by the Indian army to spy on him. Whereas the one who send Sejal to spy on him have some confusion regarding his real identity. 

This show really has some interesting plots. I hope they don't disappoint us and discover all these. 

Adding Afghanistan mystery to your list, yohan’s father had mentioned when he came to rescue yohan in police station. 

for me this show is full of mysteries and I could even work it out in the house where Sejal is working that who is who ?

Everyone in that family is a potential suspect.. and Veera seems most likely but if it was Yohan…

Let’s see how they maintain the intrigue

thanks for replying 🤗

Gosh.. it was one epi I skipped. What was it about? What was said about Afghanistan?