AnuGun SS: Realization - Is it too late? - *Part 7 updated - Page 9*

Posted: 2 years ago

I have not been in SS/FF writing scene for quite a while. But today, after KKIS heartbreaking episode, I wanted to again express my feeling and have an alternate universe for my AnuGun. So, let me know if you think I should continue!

Part 1:

“Let’s wait little more. She never travelled in Train before” Saniya said to Kuhu. It was chilly morning and they waited for Gungun to arrive, so they can board the train together.

“By the way, why do I see so many students? Even Science faculty is here?” Kuhu asked looking around the station, where she felt as they were stuck in some sea of students.

“Start reading notice board or notifications online. Will you?” Saniya sighed.

“This trip is not just for Art exhibition but also for science seminar. Some renowned people will be giving seminars. Anyway, for us, we will be just attending Art exhibition and then we are free to explore Nanital. I can’t wait to start the trip. It will be epic” Saniya glee-d with excitement.

A sudden tap to Kuhu’s shoulder and there was lot of giggling and smiling between three girls. Gungun arrived.

“You are finally here” Kuhu sighed

“What took you so long?” Saniya cut through all the giggling and smiling

“Nothing, I was not sure if I should come or not. I was not feeling good but now, seeing you both, I’m glad that I came” Gungun smiled.

They boarded the train.

“Gungun, you need something. We are going to get some snacks for the trip??” Saniya and Kuhu looked at Gungun, who plugged in air pods and was not responding.

“Let her be. We should go and come back quick” Saniya got up, followed by Kuhu.

“What happened to her? She is not herself lately. She is not even dressed like the fashionista she is.” Kuhu looked at Saniya to know if she had any idea of what is going on with there very popular, bubbly, always happy and go-to friend Gungun.

“I don’t know, she is not her usual self from the day her marriage was called off” Saniya replied, as they approached the snacks counter.

“Nah, I don’t think that’s the reason. Gungun never liked that guy; she was looking for a way out. Why will she be upset for him. What was his name again?”

“Some Doctor. Anubhav. I think” Saniya said while grabbing the chips and chocolate from the counter.

Gungun felt uneasy today, it’s been a month, Dr Maya has returned to USA. Dad and Bua are back to their usual work. They allow her to do whatever she wants. Everything is back to the way she wanted, but still, she is having a very unsettling feeling in her stomach.

Knots. Knot in her stomach, the feeling of guilt and shame, that has not left her from the day Kulsheshtra’s went from there house, humiliated and publicly maligned.

This trip will be good for her. She will move forward, with help of her friends. She will have a very fun filled four days, and she will be back to her usual, party loving, social media Influencer.

Gungun was thinking this and a lot more when she realized that she must again behave and pretend as her usual self of “Social Media Influencer” to get back to normal.

“I will have the best trip of my life” Gungun sighed and looked outside the window, again lost in her own world.

Index:

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Also,

AnuGun OS: First Kiss

AnuGun OS: Accidental Marriage!

Edited by shagun_sarun - 1 years ago

What a lovely start! FFs are now my refuge after these terrible episodes… do continue soon!

Its very refreshing and amazing. Do continue soon.

It's so refreshing after watching out awful episodes. Please do continue and try to update soon.

please continue raey.hope tumhari ss turns true.maya returns back to US.

Wow Amazing start looking forward to next update.

Part 2:

“Bhaiya, I will go by myself, anyways you should join your colleagues. I will join my friends. And please, let’s not tell anyone that we are family. I don’t want every girl in my collage to come to me asking about you, like the school days” Chavi took her bags from Anubhav’s hand and headed towards the train.

Anubhav scanned the surroundings and was not very sure if he did the right thing accepting the offer to take seminar. He doesn’t want to face her.

“Sir, Glad you are here. Come this way please” Sanjay Singh, organizer of this trip urged Anubhav to join in the trip and give the seminar.

It’s been a month, and his household is still not normal. His family members are avoiding him; the fun, laughter and all the family activities are mundane and without smiles. They still can’t believe how Anubhav walked out of the party, calling off the wedding. They have not forgiven him.

Anubhav still can’t wrap around his mind the reason why his family is overlooking the fact of how they all were treated. They still are ignoring everything and just want her (Gungun) to be with them. The anger and disappointment are what he felt from that day, he just can’t put words to the feeling of restlessness he has been getting.

Anubhav reached his allotted seat, his train compartment is next to the student’s compartment, which will help him to avoid his cousin and of course her.

“Hello Sir, how are you doing?” A thin voice suddenly interrupted Anubhav’s chain of thought.

“I’m Kirti Junior assistant from science department of the collage. I was told that you will be coming. It’s nice to meet you, I have been following your work, for a while now” A petite figure in her mid-twenties with big eyes was looking at Anubhav with curiosity.

“Hello, I’m Anubhav, Nice to meet you too”

Anubhav now needs to concentrate more on current events. He needs to move forward, and this trip is a wonderful opportunity to reset his life and then maybe, he can be helpful to his family.

The train started; they will Reach Nainital in next 7 hours. Anubhav took out his laptop, he needs to go through his notes and presentation for the seminar.

Meanwhile, In the student compartment;

“Hey, this way, we will be sitting here” Neha shouted from the end of the compartment and Chavi followed her voice.

“Can you please lower your volume. Can’t you see you are disturbing us” Kuhu stared at a girl’s back, who was screaming to someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Neha, and this is my friend Chavi” Neha introduced her and chavi to the seniors.

Gungun and Chavi looked at each other, a faint smile instantly came to them.

“We are your seniors; we don’t need your introduction. Just sit wherever” Saniya exclaimed.

Gungun removed her Air pods and eyed Saniya with a little annoyed look. She’s tired with people insulting and bossing around other people. Saniya and Kuhu suddenly became silent.

“Please have a seat. I’m sorry for my friends” Gungun asked Chavi and Neha to take their seats.

“How are you?” Chavi asked Gungun

“You gals know each other?” A very confused Neha, Kuhu and Saniya looked at Chavi and then Gungun.

“No. I – I was just asking to all of you. I’m sorry” Chavi stumbled at sudden inquisitive look by everyone around.

“I’m good.” Gungun reacted with a little bit of hurt from Chavi’s statement who denied knowing her.

They will be in Nainital by 5 in the evening. They have lots of time to catchup, Gungun thought, suddenly very curious to know how Kulshrestha’s were doing. She wanted to know if anyone missed her. How was he doing?

A little shocked by her thoughts and especially the thought of Anubhav, Gungun suddenly got up from her seat.

“I need some air, I will be back” Gungun announced, moving forward to go to the door for some quiet and peace of mind.

Kuhu and Saniya looked at each other confused whereas Chavi looked at Gungun, a little worried.

What if they didn’t miss me?

What if they don’t want to be in any kind of association with me?

What if they hate me?

These were some questions that often popped up in Gungun’s head for past month but now, with Chavi here, she doesn’t want to face the reality and to know the answer to these questions. She should have stayed home, in her room. What is she even doing here? Going to exhibition, to Nainital? Why?

Gungun opened the door and looked outside to the beautiful green fields passing by in-front of her, just like the events that day, that just passed by Infront of her, and she couldn’t do anything.

She needs to wash up her face and try to be normal, at least In Front of Chavi. Gungun, turned towards the washing area, suddenly crashed to someone’s chest.

“Ah! Watch it” Gungun exclaimed rubbing her forehead and looking up with her eyes welling up.

Originally posted by shagun_sarun

Part 2:

“Bhaiya, I will go by myself, anyways you should join your colleagues. I will join my friends. And please, let’s not tell anyone that we are family. I don’t want every girl in my collage to come to me asking about you, like the school days” Chavi took her bags from Anubhav’s hand and headed towards the train.

Anubhav scanned the surroundings and was not very sure if he did the right thing accepting the offer to take seminar. He doesn’t want to face her.

“Sir, Glad you are here. Come this way please” Sanjay Singh, organizer of this trip urged Anubhav to join in the trip and give the seminar.

It’s been a month, and his household is still not normal. His family members are avoiding him; the fun, laughter and all the family activities are mundane and without smiles. They still can’t believe how Anubhav walked out of the party, calling off the wedding. They have not forgiven him.

Anubhav still can’t wrap around his mind the reason why his family is overlooking the fact of how they all were treated. They still are ignoring everything and just want her (Gungun) to be with them. The anger and disappointment are what he felt from that day, he just can’t put words to the feeling of restlessness he has been getting.

Anubhav reached his allotted seat, his train compartment is next to the student’s compartment, which will help him to avoid his cousin and of course her.

“Hello Sir, how are you doing?” A thin voice suddenly interrupted Anubhav’s chain of thought.

“I’m Kirti Junior assistant from science department of the collage. I was told that you will be coming. It’s nice to meet you, I have been following your work, for a while now” A petite figure in her mid-twenties with big eyes was looking at Anubhav with curiosity.

“Hello, I’m Anubhav, Nice to meet you too”

Anubhav now needs to concentrate more on current events. He needs to move forward, and this trip is a wonderful opportunity to reset his life and then maybe, he can be helpful to his family.

The train started; they will Reach Nainital in next 7 hours. Anubhav took out his laptop, he needs to go through his notes and presentation for the seminar.

Meanwhile, In the student compartment;

“Hey, this way, we will be sitting here” Neha shouted from the end of the compartment and Chavi followed her voice.

“Can you please lower your volume. Can’t you see you are disturbing us” Kuhu stared at a girl’s back, who was screaming to someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Neha, and this is my friend Chavi” Neha introduced her and chavi to the seniors.

Gungun and Chavi looked at each other, a faint smile instantly came to them.

“We are your seniors; we don’t need your introduction. Just sit wherever” Saniya exclaimed.

Gungun removed her Air pods and eyed Saniya with a little annoyed look. She’s tired with people insulting and bossing around other people. Saniya and Kuhu suddenly became silent.

“Please have a seat. I’m sorry for my friends” Gungun asked Chavi and Neha to take their seats.

“How are you?” Chavi asked Gungun

“You gals know each other?” A very confused Neha, Kuhu and Saniya looked at Chavi and then Gungun.

“No. I – I was just asking to all of you. I’m sorry” Chavi stumbled at sudden inquisitive look by everyone around.

“I’m good.” Gungun reacted with a little bit of hurt from Chavi’s statement who denied knowing her.

They will be in Nainital by 5 in the evening. They have lots of time to catchup, Gungun thought, suddenly very curious to know how Kulshrestha’s were doing. She wanted to know if anyone missed her. How was he doing?

A little shocked by her thoughts and especially the thought of Anubhav, Gungun suddenly got up from her seat.

“I need some air, I will be back” Gungun announced, moving forward to go to the door for some quiet and peace of mind.

Kuhu and Saniya looked at each other confused whereas Chavi looked at Gungun, a little worried.

What if they didn’t miss me?

What if they don’t want to be in any kind of association with me?

What if they hate me?

These were some questions that often popped up in Gungun’s head for past month but now, with Chavi here, she doesn’t want to face the reality and to know the answer to these questions. She should have stayed home, in her room. What is she even doing here? Going to exhibition, to Nainital? Why?

Gungun opened the door and looked outside to the beautiful green fields passing by in-front of her, just like the events that day, that just passed by Infront of her, and she couldn’t do anything.

She needs to wash up her face and try to be normal, at least In Front of Chavi. Gungun, turned towards the washing area, suddenly crashed to someone’s chest.

“Ah! Watch it” Gungun exclaimed rubbing her forehead and looking up with her eyes welling up.

How can chavi denied knowing Gungun. I am so angry at all k family and even Anu.

Anyways loved your Update.

omg! this is beautiful. But what's wrong with Chavi? How can she behave like this with Gungun? Ahh!! Chavi should apologize for this act of hers. You left it a cliffhanger. Please update the next part soon. And also a small suggestion, write the index at the ending of part-1 so it will be easy for new readers to read.

girl i cant wait.missing all of you guys write up! its been long time ,no one is updating!