New promo. APRIL 4TH

Posted: 1 years ago

Here is the link to new promo..so I guess this is how the Ginni  storyline will be integrated ginni and her mom may shift to swaran ka hostel.. qs we have suspected they will have to live around each o4her  toh yehi hoga i really like her finding a smart way to keep up with expenses and utilize her home as well as keep herself busy and be Independent.. go swaran 

https://youtu.be/V3yC54x8mMk

Seen the episode today and the useless have frozen her joint account so she can't put it in her name or take any money out of it. I guess that is why she has made this decision for the hostel 

Thanks for sharing NM😊
Go swaran go🥳🥳

totally agree with you I love the way they are making swaran resourceful and strong. And I also love swarans fierceness in dealing with her sons😆 gate ke andar bhi ghus ne nai diya😎

Sach mein divorce papers beto ke muh pe maar diya 😆

So mikki+Ginny, Ahmed (I heard lawyer’s name as Ahmed😆) and the homeless reporter might enter into SG hostel..

Oh thanks for sharing! 

Finally we're getting some answers about the path ahead.....lol pata hi tha ki aage financial crunch aayega with her funds being frozen. So chalo good idea from Swaran to build something around her current skill set and assets.....Swaran Ghar is her biggest asset as well as her world since so many years....toh isi mein koi business start karna makes sense since it's such a big property. 

But LOL ab yeh random log rahenge in those giant bedrooms? 😆. Haha this Ginny is going to live in beton ka bachpana wala bedroom I guess😆

Originally posted by jojo_mojo

So mikki+Ginny, Ahmed (I heard lawyer’s name as Ahmed😆) and the homeless reporter might enter into SG hostel..

LOL I don't think Ahmed is a girl's name😕😆.....never heard that before. 

I still think her name is Rehmat.....see this clip at 2:24....her boss called her Rehmat I believe. 

That homeless reporter is also the one who took those pics of Swaran to slander her character....lol is she going to come to live in SG to spy further on Swaran? 🤔

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I don't think Ahmed is a girl's name😕😆.....never heard that before. 

I still think her name is Rehmat.....see this clip at 2:24....her boss called her Rehmat I believe. 

That homeless reporter is also the one who took those pics of Swaran to slander her character....lol is she going to come to live in SG to spy further on Swaran? 🤔

Ahmed is a Boy's name.

But I think iska naam is niyamat  or naymat.. lol  it is so hard to figure our.. guys pl turn on the subtitles next time😆 bur rehmat  or sehmat is a possibility  too 

Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh thanks for sharing! 

Finally we're getting some answers about the path ahead.....lol pata hi tha ki aage financial crunch aayega with her funds being frozen. So chalo good idea from Swaran to build something around her current skill set and assets.....Swaran Ghar is her biggest asset as well as her world since so many years....toh isi mein koi business start karna makes sense since it's such a big property. 

But LOL ab yeh random log rahenge in those giant bedrooms? 😆. Haha this Ginny is going to live in beton ka bachpana wala bedroom I guess😆

Haha boys ka room for ginni  will be perfect maybe she will get her own gulak  too phir kisi ka atm card na chori karna pade..lol be Hari neelu ka kaam bhadh jaana hai..😆 but yeah plz spare us that homeless reporter..swaran snakes ko bahar rakhe ..but then yeh snakes will be needed to do live reporting to boys from inside I guess.🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Iss sab main ajeet kahan hai ? 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago
Originally posted by jojo_mojo

Thanks for sharing NM😊
Go swaran go🥳🥳

totally agree with you I love the way they are making swaran resourceful and strong. And I also love swarans fierceness in dealing with her sons😆 gate ke andar bhi ghus ne nai diya😎

Sach mein divorce papers beto ke muh pe maar diya 😆

Mikki kaun hai??

Thanks for the clip AY..bohut dhyaan se suna Maine😆her boss addressed her as Rehmat not Ahmed😆

Mujhe Woh Ahmed sunai diya..I thought maybe he was addressing her by surname😆