Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I don't know when Raj has been wrong like her. She is new in his company and he knows WELL how dangerous his uncle, aunt and saniya are. He has done his best to warn his mother about those people.

So i don't know what he needs to change about.

She really must understand the evil in people like mohite family otherwise aur nuksan karenge woh

and learn to be polite, less interfering and not dominant when it comes to Raj and Kaveri.

Also less judgemental, cos she always does that to them.

. I agree. Both Ratnamala & Kaveri are wayyy too trusting of people. It doesn't help. At the end, snakes gon' bite, no matter how much you feed them. 

Raj knows true faces of people but the way he tries to convince his mother doesn't work. Sometimes you need to explain the other in their own words. Raj has been good, he just needs to communicate with his mother better and same, the other way around. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Exactly! His plans don't make sense at all 

Why are all the plans the same? In every show? 

Copy kartaat, creativity aahe kuthe..

I like kaveri's explanation about our culture and rituals. I myself love following rituals but one cannot be blind to the changing world...

Parampara Ani modernity hyancha milaap zala pahije...

I remember this is what bhuvi had told harshvardhan in the kannada version... About the cafe menu, when she was guiding him to make his mom happy ..

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How come being polite and less preachy doesn't fit in the parampara and sanskruti mindset of Kaveri's?

Just sayin...

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

How come being polite and less preachy doesn't fit in the parampara and sanskruti mindset of Kaveri's?

Just sayin...

What's worse is that she is polite with everyone. Even the woman who kept drugs in Maher cha chaha office... In the initial episodes, after chasing a thief with Raj, she made him let the thief go on a humanitarian ground.

But Raj and Vaidehi always gets only kujki bolni from her 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

that's what i was also thinking...perhaps she thought that this might've been similar from the physical aspect of tying a thread...

Haha yes she must've thought it's something western but I'll make it paramparik and sell it to Raj saying hech aplya sanskruti made basta and friendship day bharatiya ahe actually and he's wrong as usual.

Typical Kaveri 🤪

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Just sayin...

Parampara according to Kavu

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

What's worse is that she is polite with everyone. Even the woman who kept drugs in Maher cha chaha office... In the initial episodes, after chasing a thief with Raj, she made him let the thief go on a humanitarian ground.

But Raj and Vaidehi always gets only kujki bolni from her 

She wants them to be shudhh sanskari like her. I mean quitting drinking and smoking for health reasons is a valid thing to pester your friends about but anything above that is just too much. Kavu wants to go back a century or so. The writers are somehow messing up things between her, Raj & Vai

She wants them to be shudhh sanskari like her. I mean quitting drinking and smoking for health reasons is a valid thing to pester your friends about but anything above that is just too much. Kavu wants to go back a century or so. The writers are somehow messing up things between her, Raj & Vai

Seeing her behaviour, i always end up rooting for vaidehi because even if she lied for love, she is polite, hardworking and progressive.

Unlike kaku who's job is god knows what. And who's mean.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Seeing her behaviour, i always end up rooting for vaidehi because even if she lied for love, she is polite, hardworking and progressive.

Unlike kaku who's job is god knows what. And who's mean.

IKR, Vai is cutie. She let her friends' family stay in the house despite that good for nothing nani saying nonsense and doing all the worse things. She never said a word about it to Kavu even. 

Kaku is just going around being Ratnamala's assistant and cracking deals in shuddh Marathi with a european (?) That man with bright blue eyes 😆

IKR, Vai is cutie. She let her friends' family stay in the house despite that good for nothing nani saying nonsense and doing all the worse things. She never said a word about it to Kavu even. 

Kaku is just going around being Ratnamala's assistant and cracking deals in shuddh Marathi with a european (?) That man with bright blue eyes 😆

Hahahahaha 🤣

True Vaidehi was too nice with kaku ki family.

Even kaveri is good for nothing na. What's her job profile? 

Arranging jaggery and water at the reception? Giving her useless opinions in business matters she doesn't understand? Making rangoli outside?

Hr made jaude tila.

Also, she lives at vai's house like she's the owner. Interfering and dominating like she pays for the entire house.

Doesn't let them eat one slice of pizza without guilt. Hope vai gives her a piece of mind one day. 

No one should have a friend like kaku or even a kaku like her.