Bhagy Diley Tu Malaa On Colors Marathi - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Watched couple of episodes today on tv and found it  a decent show for now.FL wearing saree everyday is bit too much but they are not pushing down the reason every now and then😆

I like the FL as an actress she is pretty and good at acting. A very rare combo to find in current crop of FLs. Ml is good too both of them has nice chemistry😆

And yes ABA wali Manu got a great chance to play a gray character. Tithlya radkya chehrya chya character peksha ithe ti farach bari vattey ani acting pan nit kartey 

Anybody know who are the creatives of this show?

Originally posted by HydroxyGroup

Watched couple of episodes today on tv and found it  a decent show for now.FL wearing saree everyday is bit too much but they are not pushing down the reason every now and then😆

I like the FL as an actress she is pretty and good at acting. A very rare combo to find in current crop of FLs. Ml is good too both of them has nice chemistry😆

And yes ABA wali Manu got a great chance to play a gray character. Tithlya radkya chehrya chya character peksha ithe ti farach bari vattey ani acting pan nit kartey 

Anybody know who are the creatives of this show?

FL कोठारे फॅक्टरी मधून तयार झालीये.

पाहिले न मी तुला अशी एक सिरीयल होती.

शशांक villian होता आणि तो आशय कुलकर्णी hero होता.

आणि aba ची मनू जर खरोखरच चांगल काम करत असेल यात, तर याचा अर्थ मुक्ता, उमेश, समिधा, उमा ताई, राजन सर या sr लोकांच्या सानिध्यात राहून बरंच काही शिकली पोरगी, अस म्हणावं लागेल😆

I watched a few episodes.. it was funny and bit sad.. mother-son having serious communication issues and difference of opinions. 

ML calls FL kaku cuz she always wears saree🤣 that is hilarious, cracks me up every time. She calls him boka 🤣 quite unique nicknames😆

Mother's character is interesting, let's see if she lets her son do things his way or he takes up hers. It's gonna be interesting❤️

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I watched a few episodes.. it was funny and bit sad.. mother-son having serious communication issues and difference of opinions. 

ML calls FL kaku cuz she always wears saree🤣 that is hilarious, cracks me up every time. She calls him boka 🤣 quite unique nicknames😆

Mother's character is interesting, let's see if she lets her son do things his way or he takes up hers. It's gonna be interesting❤️

I'm enjoying this show though not able to watch everyday.. leads scenes are lit.. I love their interactions😆😆they are doing great job as an actors

Originally posted by HydroxyGroup

I'm enjoying this show though not able to watch everyday.. leads scenes are lit.. I love their interactions😆😆they are doing great job as an actors

Ho.. they're hilarious together😆 fun kinda enemies to lovers 😆

Let's see who falls first, I have hopes for Raj tho, it feels he will be obsessed with her soon. She will be like ka ha boka maage laglay? 🤣

Oh yes the show is interesting .❤️👍👍

Saniya is also a great soul.

Kaveri and rajvardhan make a interesting pair.😂😂😂

I love it when he calls her kaku.

Ho.. they're hilarious together😆 fun kinda enemies to lovers 😆

Let's see who falls first, I have hopes for Raj tho, it feels he will be obsessed with her soon. She will be like ka ha boka maage laglay? 🤣

why you feel he will be obsessed with her?😆

Hi guys ....how are you?🤗

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

why you feel he will be obsessed with her?😆

Hi guys ....how are you?🤗

Mee masta aahe , long time no see.😂😂😂❤️

Karan tee tai sagla aahe zai toh nahiya .😂

He is amused by how firm she is about her beliefs and her morals.

Aaj parenta tyala aasa vataycha ki phakta meech manmani karnar maan tyala tyachyach sarkhi marki mais milali.😂😂😂😂😂

Maag aata kaay ek maikana tomne marat firtat nusta.😂😂😂😂

Masta vate tyanchi jodi.😂

Mee hindi vahini cha nishadh karaycha tharavla aahe ghartala jo ek meva hindi sony sab channel hota toh sudha ko kadhun takla.😂😂

Aata phaar raag yeto hindi shows cha Tashi faar kahi avad navti hindi malika ani chitrapatanchi pan ziddi dil maane na chi pan vaat lavlya naantar sodhun dhila bagna purna paane.😂😂😂😂

Edited by Not_James_bond - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Not_James_bond

Mee masta aahe , long time no see.😂😂😂❤️

Karan tee tai sagla aahe zai toh nahiya .😂

He is amused by how firm she is about her beliefs and her morals.

Aaj parenta tyala aasa vataycha ki phakta meech manmani karnar maan tyala tyachyach sarkhi marki mais milali.😂😂😂😂😂

Maag aata kaay ek maikana tomne marat firtat nusta.😂😂😂😂

Masta vate tyanchi jodi.😂

Mee hindi vahini cha nishadh karaycha tharavla aahe ghartala jo ek meva hindi sony sab channel hota toh sudha ko kadhun takla.😂😂

Aata phaar raag yeto hindi shows cha Tashi faar kahi avad navti hindi malika ani chitrapatanchi pan ziddi dil maane na chi pan vaat lavlya naantar sodhun dhila bagna purna paane.😂😂😂😂

@ bold

yes they screwed up ZDMN big time. I was hoping some better plot. it turned regular ITV crap.