March 31st: Sorry, Swaran

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

The pace of the story is definitely a little slow right now but the execution of some of the scenes is so lovely with such good acting that it's still an engaging watch. 

Today we saw some more of the aftermath of ugly newspaper story - at this point it seems to be Ajeet facing the consequences more than Swaran given how it's disrupted his family life and all the people in the mohalla were staring at him too. 

I had a feeling the Shamshaan ki receipt is with him only but it took them two days to show that it's with him 😆......chalo aaj atleast le toh aaya.....Sharvari again proved to a true friend and is still helping out both Swaran and Ajeet despite the awkwardness that's crept in between them in the aftermath of the newspaper story. 

A few beautiful scenes today that I must highlight:

a) The scene of Swaran choosing to withdraw money from the ATM to give her a feeling of accomplishment....such a sweet scene with her joy over getting the pin code right and seeing the money in her hands. Then her little kulfi treat for Sharvari....adorable scene❤️. Sangita is enacting all these shades of Swaran SO well.....the Swaran who determinedly wants to overcome her sadness for Bedi Saab's sake and find a way to keep smiling. I also like how Sharvari is a true friend to her helping her see all sides of the situation - including reminding her that this newspaper story has created problems for Ajeet too....but Swaran still hesitated to call him....as did Ajeet hesitate to call her....lol so Sharvari had to become the instrument inadvertently to bring them face to face in her house. 

b) The Sorry, Swaran scene.....aww man bechaare Swajeet are now so awkward with each other😆....as if the awkwardness of 30 years of not seeing each other wasn't enough, now they have more to add to it.....lol. But jokes apart, the scene was well executed in showing the guilt and awkwardness on both sides of becoming the cause of problem for each other inadvertently. Swaran apologizing to him for him getting dragged into her life problems while Ajeet just tormented over seeing her in this problem so he's apologizing for that too. 

We are shown that Ajeet essentially isn't someone who wants to ruffle the feathers of society because he is in that zone of practicality - that it's hard to survive in this samaaj if you go against the grain.....and so he asked her to again talk to her sons to resolve matters for no other reason other than to stop them from doing such extreme things to tear her down. But Swaran refuses flat out....and then lays out her reasoning again for why she has cut off relations with her sons.....lovely scene as she describes what Swaran Ghar means to her and Bedi Saab, how they built it when they had nothing and have nurtured it from scratch all these years.....they added a very sweet FB of the young Bedi couple as well. 

It all culminated in Swaran asserting why she is DONE with her sons - because they insulted that father who did everything for them. Ajeet then reiterated that he is also a man of his word and never backs down from his zimmedaaris so he will never remove his name from this will since he gave his word to Bedi Saab. 

That is where the epi ended and tomorrow will be the arrest drama. 

I do want to see Ajeet moving out of this passive/reactionary zone as a character....what does being the guardian of this will mean in practical application? I want to see more of that than just repeating over and over again that he is with Swaran.....lol and Swaran ka bhi pata nahin lagta - kabhi she's like I don't want to drag him into all this but then she smiles also when he says he won't remove his name from the will and he's always with her....😆

Hum apna reservation karwa rahe hain..awww man this sounds lovely.

About pacing to i guess Ipl is the reason but it  is still progressing on weekly basis I guess even if not daily.. this week is the aftermath of the will   and baaki as you said  ke  even if slow they give us such r worthy scenes that make it all the more  precious  even if it is at snailpace.

I meant to say this for a while but boy oh boy how gld am I to see a show with proper cool lighting  and brightness ..

Was so tired of seeing andhera technically in the entire pallette somewhere else.😆

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Hum apna reservation karwa rahe hain..awww man this sounds lovely.

About paying to i guess I'll is the reason but it  is still progressing on weekly basis I guess even if not daily.. this week is the aftermath of the will   and baaki as you said  ke  even if slow they give us such really worthy scenes that make it all the more  precious  even if it is at snailpace.

I meant to say this for a while but boy oh boy how gld am I to see a show with proper cool lighting  and brightness ..

Was so tired of seeing anhers technically in the entire pallette somewhere else.😆

Oh word on this.....production values are markedly better in this show compared to the other one by this PH....lol so even though same Chandigarh waali hi setting hai, whatever setup they've done for this set has a better color palette and it's shot better too compared to wohi usual sets and color palettes prevalent in most other shows set in Mumbai. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh word on this.....production values are markedly better in this show compared to the other one by this PH....lol so even though same Chandigarh waali hi setting hai, whatever setup they've done for this set has a better color palette and it's shot better too compared to wohi usual sets and color palettes prevalent in most other shows set in Mumbai. 

Yea... I am liking the atmosphere  so much kal bhi woh gurdwara scene that little fence thing looked real and I beleive it was real.. and ajit ka mihalla and mohalle wale felt like such a genuine Chita sa mohalla in some pind just that feeling.. it instantly took me back..  bohat hi non set ambience lagta hai even though it is a grand grand set for inside stuff the outside surroundings and all are so fresh and nice..hahab filmcory ke toh saare locations ab humein bhi by heart ho gaye hain🤣 Caz har jaggah wohi  use Hote hain..wohi ek sadak and wohi ek teela😆

Nice breakdown. 

I also liked the bank transaction scene of Swaran & Sharvari. Swaran uttered one dialogue of learning knowledge/skill as opposed to feeling doleful from her sorrows due to the hullabaloo over the kids framing her something that isn't her fault. 

The bank transaction scene was enacted nicely & how Swaran mentioned to Bedi Saab that his Meethi churi did withdrew some cash from the ATM machine. Sharvari is such a good friend, not shelving Swaran in her crucial time in comparison to the sons. Even if it was a small step, Swaran took it as a learning lesson. 

2. The FB scene of to-be parents Swaran & Bedi Saab was nice. Bedi saab trying to coax Swaran was sweet as was the remark of how Swaran's face appeared as phooli hui as a gol gappa. 😆

Even Ajeet & Swaran both apologizing was performed aptly. 

Regarding Ajeet, he definitely sensed fear of going against the society and how treatment influences men & women mentally on separate levels. Swaran's dialogue of how the kids are robbers as opposed Bedi saab was nice wherein the kids maligned Bedi Saab & his efforts of raising the kids. 

Ajeet also giving support in the end was nice. But, like you mentioned, his journey as the guardian of the will needs more exploration. Similar thing for Swaran as to smiling over the dialogue of him being with her. Felt like more exploration is required beyond the usual moral support & promise. 

really really liekd the episodde againb.. how adorable was swaran in ehr little glee ke she got the money from ATm and her happiness ke she started her journey alone with a success and how she rewarded herelf with th e ice cream..   yes swaran go for it..  rest +1 to everythign you said but the most Unexpected moment for me was swaran striaght out saying NO wAY.. this time she ain;t gonna bend or say anythign to her sons caz a she hasn't doen anythign wrong and dusra caz it was Abotu Bedi saab ka Pride his Name his Honor. Man the guroor and maan she had in talkign all about Bedi saab ka honeor their sacrifices how they have seenchooed this hosue. it can make anyone mro e determined.. Man i cannot with the way That bedis aab ka pyaar  that respect she has for him that fierceness  and priotectiveness that is giving her dtrength to deal with such Nasty thigns. ir eally ho0pe swaran makes all this her strength  and gets even mroe determined and does't melt away.. i also really appreciated that she didn't felt liek giving anys afaai to her sons or even talkign to them in regards to this gahtiya ilzam.. man how rare that is without empowerment and maa kya hai ka Bhashan..

the sorry swaran scene aww at ajeet constantly feelignt he meri wajah se sab ho gaya wala burden ke meri wajah se hurt ho agyi and aise hi aur guilty hor aha hai ek toh aise hi pehle ki tarah nahi  tight huye thay as yous aid woh pehli wali awkwardness thi and uppar se yeh thoda guilt bhi add ho gaya  such a nice subtle interaction. lol so swaran doesn't want him to be maligned society main apni standing kho de iska naam khrab ho.. drag ho but she also does want his saath bas itna keh dena hi kaafi hai ek main tumhare saath hoon. what i Intererpretted froom those 2 is swaran is more them Ok with him beign with her being her support etcc but SHe doesn;t want him to feel forced to be dragged with him ke he shoudln't feel obligated to suppryt her and That maine nahi aloongi.. but if he wants to be .. he i more then welcome.. as in i won;t ask him for that caz that woudl eb unfair to him..a nd then when he did one more main apne vaade ka pakka hon peeche nahi hatoonga listenignt o what her and bedi saab has done for the hosue what it means to her.. Again  with that Utmost regard for Bedisaab as the Man of the House.. woh jo aman he gives bedi saab unki abat ke liye that is what she smiled at too caz i gues sin that mkoment woh respect wali abat was common ke unke liye we will fight though we knoew or him it is more abnout protecting swaran and not elavign her alone..

i did liek woh little scene with Sharavari over the phone too his theek nahi laga tha  with itna fiakr.

ok i  really like this group come on can we get something happy with them i.e sharvari neelima and swajeet

also i know it was no big deal as of nwo but i did liek hwoever much token was Ajeet ke bete ka we knwo papa you haven't done anything but this bullshit will badnaam karo us. i mean kamse kam usne baap ka character pe sawaal nahi utha diye straight away..

also thanks a ton for the upload:))