Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #20 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

I would say Zaroon was chauvinistic & Shivaay had problems with Class leading them to behave in a certain way so that would be the similarity to draw....but I don't think there's more to add.

One of the most stupid behaviours was Zaroon getting jealous of Osama after marriage....like Dude, whyyy

Originally posted by RitikaS99

🤣🤣

Vahi the more they show traditions and culture and mahan bahus the more it's getting extinct from society. Everyone what's to be modern only .🤣

they should atleast show sensible tradition nah? Na ki tradition k naam pe torture😆

Originally posted by SONIA441

I would say Zaroon was chauvinistic & Shivaay had problems with Class leading them to behave in a certain way so that would be the similarity to draw....but I don't think there's more to add.

One of the most stupid behaviours was Zaroon getting jealous of Osama after marriage....like Dude, whyyy

so Osama is ex? There?

Yeah shivay was never jealous type after marriage. Once he started trusting Anika he never went back.

He only got jealous during separation.

But since you guys said he was well-educated, brass, alpha and sauce so shivay came to my mind bcz we was very much like that in the beginning too.

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

they should atleast show sensible tradition nah? Na ki tradition k naam pe torture😆

Kon samjhay😆

Then Nakuul's expressions when camera's not focussing on him while Nandini & Shivina are dancing to 'Munni' 

🤣

Dekho Dekho sab❤️

I saw now. 🤣

Did you see Ram's visual innuendo when Pri was dancing with Shubu? That was soooo ooozing .... 

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

so Osama is ex? There?

He's not an Ex.

He had proposed Kashaf but she had rejected stating that she doesn't believe she would ever marry anyone.

But I guess in Pakistan's Serials - it's enough to make him an ex in the eyes of your husband 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by RitikaS99

Are doods don't you remember it was released as a BTS and we all discussed how protective shubhu is being for his bhaiya bhabhi.

And we all wanted to see that in the episode too.

I know that. But didn't check in the episode. smiley37

Originally posted by Doodle

I saw now. 🤣

Did you see Ram's visual innuendo when Pri was dancing with Shubu? That was soooo ooozing .... 

🤣🤣🤣

WHAT!!!!😬

What lemme see what your saying.!!!

Originally posted by Usg95

Same happened with me too... I started watching a few episodes. Khasaf and Priya are very similar.

They are yet different.