Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #20 - Page 2

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Doodle

The best part will be Ram will know how MUCH Pri loves him. Pri doesn't even know this yet, herself. After tomorrow's bakery scene, he will be persuasive

True, he will see that she also want him and she has started to actually accept him as her everything.

He will now know that he needs to prioritise only priya now and he needs to be more assertive too with his marriage. He can't let others interfere to this extend again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: SONIA441

So if you remember - ZGH would always start with the song 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai' & the Episodes would end with 'Zindagi Khaakh na Thi' until the 2nd last Episode.

They finally played Zindagi Gulzar Hai also for the end credits only in the Final Episode's Climax. For both Kashaf & Zaroon together.

The songs were almost in that sequence today.

Aah! I see it now. Yeah ... dil ki dhadkan ... hum tum kitne paas hai kitne dur hai chand sitare... 

Well Done! 

Doodle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RitikaS99

True, he will see that she also want him and she has started to actually accept him as her everything.

He will now know that he needs to prioritise only priya now and he needs to be more assertive too with his marriage. He can't let others interfere to this extend again.

See I told everyone yesterday it will make sense why Bri got Pri inebriated. Ram is in sense now and he needed to get this reality check. Now, he will know his blunder and that's why we might see him on the terrace, drinking, sulking, etc. as you said. 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Aah! I see it now. Yeah ... dil ki dhadkan ... hum tum kitne paas hai kitne dur hai chand sitare... 

Well Done! 

I have never watched ZGH. So pls explain this symbolism to me.

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Accha Accha...sab ab Sad hona band Karo... let's enjoy the Fun sequences Today as wellšŸ¤—

Let me put some that I remember:

Akshay's expression when Ram begins to sing 'Humko Sirf Tumse Pyaar Hai' was legit

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: SONIA441

So if you remember - ZGH would always start with the song 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai' & the Episodes would end with 'Zindagi Khaakh na Thi' until the 2nd last Episode.

They finally played Zindagi Gulzar Hai also for the end credits only in the Final Episode's Climax. For both Kashaf & Zaroon together.

The songs were almost in that sequence today.

I got zgh because of the hype you girls createdā€¦ 

I am this šŸ¤ close to start to play it ever sinceā€¦

but I also donā€™t want comparisons running in my mind , specially about priya ā€¦ and many said ml in zgh is definitely not ram, but a little like neeraj šŸ˜²ā€¦ 

I am perplexed with this piece of information now, I canā€™t imagine someone like priya to be with anyone other than ramā€¦

Like how? šŸ§

Doodle thumbnail

I liked their scenes where those small small touches were there: 

1. His fixing the bindi

2. He tossed the earring

3. He likes to cup her face and he did that today.

4. The best I loved his gaze when he was purposefully dancing with Sara and looking at Pri ONLY at the lyrics - "sirf tumse pyar hai."

All those subtle touches in a scene get me every time. ā¤ļø 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

See I told everyone yesterday it will make sense why Bri got Pri inebriated. Ram is in sense now and he needed to get this reality check. Now, he will know his blunder and that's why we might see him on the terrace, drinking, sulking, etc. as you said. 

Ik, this makes sense from the story pov, but mine and tirchi's frustration was that this gets telecasted on tv yrr...where childern can watch it. It's such a bad advice what they did with Priya without her consent. It sends wrong message to young minds.

I even made a explained post about it how I used to think this is how it works as a child too until my parents gave me a good lecture about it.

Not everyone have good guidance in life and then they show how someone's consent doesn't matter if it serves your purpose. If they had shown priya drinking on her will, i would have zero objection.

The way was wrong. I have problem with that only.

Doodle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

I got zgh because of the hype you girls createdā€¦ 

I am this šŸ¤ close to start to play it ever sinceā€¦

but I also donā€™t want comparisons running in my mind , specially about priya ā€¦ and many said ml in zgh is definitely not ram, but a little like neeraj šŸ˜²ā€¦ 

I am perplexed with this piece of information now, I canā€™t imagine someone like priya to be with anyone other than ramā€¦

Like how? šŸ§

Who said Zaroon is like Neeraj? No way. He is well educated, brass, alpha male. Yes, he is NOT at all goofy but he is SUAVE. 

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked their scenes where those small small touches were there: 

1. His fixing the bindi

2. He tossed the earring

3. He likes to cup her face and he did that today.

4. The best I loved his gaze when he was purposefully dancing with Sara and looking Pri ONLY at the lyrics - "sirf tumse pyar hai." Yes for the entire song if you see, all the important word that denotes his love he is glancing towards Priya šŸ‘Œā¤ļøā¤ļø

All those subtle touches in a scene get me every time. ā¤ļø 

@Red

Edited by Usg95 - 2 years ago