Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #20 - Page 142

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by tirchinazar

I wish they had treated the birthday kaad and kachori kaand with so much of rush .. I would have been happy

Reena acted well ... I liked her ... First she was happy when Ram said he wanted to say something and then transition from cry to hysteria ... it was good ... they should have given a longer duration for this

Ab vedika chali gyi to tu vedika ka fomo hora hai.

Manali chali ja thode din. Vat maan. Galat asar hora hai is show ka tere dimag pe.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by RitikaS99

Ab vedika chali gyi to tu vedika ka fomo hora hai.

Manali chali ja thode din. Vat maan. Galat asar hora hai is show ka tere dimag pe.πŸ˜†

Today's episode Reena was good. She should have been given a proper exit. Thoda tanda pada.

When the TRPs were down, they kept on giving us Reena and Shubaavi. Now when it is doldrums, even Raya cant save it :)

Edited by tirchinazar - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bana

If u enter a room and spot a man & woman who were one-time lovers in an embrace, and the room is in disarray - broken vase, messy table - kya sochoge?

Main toh yahi sochoongi ki wahan torrid gullu gullu chal raha tha πŸ˜ˆ

But our composed Priya immediately went zen & thought oh, my husband is comforting his lover whom he told me about shadi se pehle with full transparency so I should not react or feel bad, just gracefully slip away. 

I feel the Priya in the bakery on Holi & this Priya are multiple personalities. Major disconnect in emotional continuity. 

Have the changed the writers or something, the two main characters seem off tangents at times. I mean m kinda ok with Priya giving Ram benefit of the doubt, but it feels so soon. 2 din toh gussa kar leti, Pri. πŸ˜…

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Another good scene is they covered Bri exit very well. Ram will not include Bri in any of his plans. I will miss Aanchal though

Check the conversation with Adi. He says Adi bhi yahi keh raha tha.I think it was supposed to be Baaki. Let me know what Ram says

Just checked it again, yes, he says β€˜Adi bhi..’ I think it is supposed to be β€˜sara di bhi…’ because Sara offered to do that after Pri left Holi celebration

Aanchal not coming back at all? Are they recasting Bri?