I appreciate Neil Bhatt for living Virat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This is my observation related to his performance.It is ok if what I get through his acting may not be obtained by others the same way like I did.

Hope I made my point here ..

Thank You Neil Bhatt 

Thank you Neil Bhatt

The most dreaded track of the show ,the Shriti track left me drained,depleated,exhausted and worn out. I know all these mean the same..still want to stress the impact of this track that left a certain emptiness,never experienced before while watching a show,though I can’t boast of watching that many shows.

i was mentally disturbed,physically got indisposed as the track progressed. I got Shriti phobia. Whenever I see her face on screen I used to shiver,my fingers get crawled up into my fist and a miserable feel,used to envelope my whole body and soul.

My husband observed this and warned me not to watch atleast till the track ends fearing over my never seen before reaction but I was adamant. I continued to experience the torture just like my Sai doll did.

All bad things pass away and a new dawn happens with hope and cheer. Finally the track got over for time being and I got back my relief and composure,yearning to watch SaiRat lead a life of peace,bliss and stability.

Thank you Neil Bhatt

Yes I want to thank Neil Bhatt from the bottom of my heart. Without him donning the most traumatic phase of Virat’s life I may not be able to pass through this scary path towards the end. It takes so much will power,conviction,self belief and undeterrred focus to take up the challenge and come up with flying colours. Neil is my guiding light to understand what is going on in Virat’s mind.I implicitly placed myself at his disposal and he made it possible for me to love,hate,scream,or get miffed with Virat in this phase.

A look down the memory lane where Neil excelled in his craft.

Virat who approached Shriti in forest with a firm resolve was not seen before. He was sure of what he was doing ,he was alert like a Bold ACP while talking to Shriti,at the same time taking the risk involved in getting her out. Neil was so good here. His eyes portrayed everything with perfect feel.

Writing Mrs Chavan in hotel.How can I forget that most scary moment? He was hesitant still he proceeded to do what he think is right there and then.( I disagree with Virat’s choice. There are many ways to deal with Shriti which he didn’t explore) . Neil did it with great conviction and made me realise what must Virat be feeling and how he chose the way..ahead.

When Shriti asked about Sai ,his face brightened up with her thought and he spoke . The tone Neil used here to convey his love ,just amazing.

When he returned home,Sai runs to him,hugs him close but he waits before finally returning the hug with a smile. I understood how he felt reassured of himself with her touch. Superb acting by Neil.

The night he returned marks another example for Neil’s amazing understanding of Virat’s dilemma and confusion Reg the way he tackled Shriti issue. I mean Virat though admitted Shriti as Mrs Chavan,knew how wrong it was for him to adopt that way. Specially after seeing his wife,he was even more worried. In addition he was guilty of killing Sada ,his dear friend.

Neil conveyed everything so well in his facial expressions. The way Virat got up from disturbed sleep ,to be comforted by Sai, stays in my memory,

And the phone calls,Sai’s questions,his answers ..Neil is too good to portray Virat who is doing something his conscience not in sink with his actions...unforgettable cos as a viewer I followed Neil’s body language to know Virat in and out and I am not betrayed. Neil held me with his captivating performance.

( To be continued) 

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago