Jagannath aur Purvi ki Dosti Anokhi

yay !!!Finally Purvi got the lesson ..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

idiot purvi finally understands that she is a maha idiot and stupid..i always say dolly is more matured .but hey its our purvi...chalo acha hi hua..babu naam ka balaah tali..now purvi should be independent professional girl and give a damn to babu and his pathetic parents.. this time i guess jaggu will be support to purvi instead taunting ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

Hey what happened ? Please give a two sentence update 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hey what happened ? Please give a two sentence update 

When purvi who is dressed up as a bride slowly walks out of the house,  all this while Jagannath having flashback of his daughter dressed as a bride walking out of house.  

He is very emotional and worried. Tells kusum I didn’t bless our daughter and I don’t won’t to repeat the mistake.  Will purvi come here with Babu or will go straight to Babu’s.  Kusum assures him she will come with Babu.

At court Babu keeps purvi waiting, time ticks on and so many couples called in.  Purvi keeps messaging him and every time he replies he is on his way.  By the way purvi requests kashi to be 2nd witness.

At 5pm court closes and Babu turns up with 3 goons.   Purvi rushes to him and hugs him.  He does not hug her back. Then tells her did she think he will marry her? He said the day before was just a dramaa but in fact he is taking a revenge for the slap she gave him and not to forget his father is a politician.   When kashi tells him not to touch purvi, He tells kashi he has touched her everywhere so many times-implying they have slept together.

Jagannath keeps looking at clock and keeps saying he wants to bless purvi and to welcome ceremony.  They hear the door knock and quickly kusum arranges aarti thali and both open the doors and see Just purvi, her friend and kashi and purvi crying - no marriage garland and no Babu.