Maybe Salman Can answer this question 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Katrina is nothing to write home about if you go with her looks alone. I never understood the hype ... but she has a smoking hot body, is tall, looks decent enough, and her dance numbers bring all the boys to the yard. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish had one of the most perfect faces ever! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Katrina first entered she had both great facial beauty and one of the most finest feminine figures Bollywood has seen. Aish is obviously superior in terms of beauty. But Katrina was definitely one of the prettiest woman around in her prime too. The reason she reached super stardom. As movies that used women as glamour worked. (Fortunately or Unfortunately )

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Beauty is subjective. Not everyone will be attracted to the same features as me. 

That being said I am baffled at the notion of having Katrina having white privilege. I always felt people went gaga over Ash because of her lighter skin and eyes. I was a kid when Ash and Sush won their respective pageants. But I always heard people say how Ash was prettier and they were confused why Sushmita won Miss India Universe over Ash. Sushmita in my opinion is equally pretty but far more eloquent. 

I find Katrina ethnically ambiguous. She may be fairer than most Indians, but she still appears Indian. I find Ash, Akshara Hassan and others as fair as Katrina if not fairer. Many Indians and Pakistanis of Kashmiri/Afghan descent are as fair as or fairer than Katrina. 

White privilege is very real. Many folks consciously/unconsciously do prefer fair skin. But if someone finds Katrina prettier than Ash - I think part of it is

- their subjective perception of beauty

- Katrina's more approachable personality

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Kat is beautiful because of her white privilege so is Ash.

Ash is fair and has light eyes, she can also be passed of as middle eastern.

Same with Kat, she is fair but she does look very Indian more like a fair Punjabi or Middle eastern look.

I think both are beautiful in their own ways but I have never found Ash to be attractive, beautiful and a good body yes but that spark was missing.

Katrina has that x factor and attractiveness inspite of what she has done to her face in recent times and a killer body.

Both of them are pretty and beautiful sure but their looks are over exaggerated.

Maybe I am a bit old school but I have found Madhubala, Sadhana,  Savitri extremely beautiful than Ash and Kat if you just go by looks.

Maybe makeup also makes quite a difference as I feel the Telugu and Tamil industries make the actresses look very beautiful.

Ash has looked the best in Jeans and Katrina in Malleshwari.

Similarly Anushka looked beautiful in Mirchi, Arundhati and Baahubali

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They’re both very beautiful, but Katrina has the added advantage of being hot.

However, Katrina has ruined her beauty with her lip job

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: infinity101

I think it's a very subjective thing. Some might find Aish more pretty, some Kat, and some neither 😆

👍🏼

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aisa nahi lag raha koi Aish k kande pe bandook rakhke Katrina ko insult kar raha hain🤣.

I personally find Katrina more attractive.

And I come from North-east, humare yaha majority fair skinned hain, ab bolo white privilege 😆