My Thoughts On Will Smith vs Chris Rock (Apology Added) - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

I think boxing is more fun than watching the oscars any day. On that score, in my expert opinion, Will Smith lost on technical points. He failed to knock out Chris Rock😆

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

I think boxing is more fun than watching the oscars any day. On that score, in my expert opinion, Will Smith lost on technical points. He failed to knock out Chris Rock😆

He was laughing like everyone else but the moment he glanced her way, he made a complete 180  ..... now that's the kinda glare I'd love to have at my disposal. 😆😆

ofcourse it wasn't fake. anyone that belives it's fake is clueless

Will Smith is a cuck, ruined the biggest moment of his career with a stupid move he's gana regret for the rest of his life

what an idiot

Please screenshot and post the pic of his hand slapping his face, let me see it

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago

Will Smith did what he had to do - although considering he was laughing a couple of seconds ago on the same joke doesn't bode well. A more genuine gesture would have been walking out with his wife - that would have resonated louder than the slap and not made a mockery of him

What is actually deplorable is how the Academy let him stay at the Oscars after the Assault, then continued to give him the award and he actually ended up getting a standing ovation for his speech. 

Just goes on to show how fickle these stars are - where on one had they speak up against all sorts of issues including violence, but when its one of their own, they turn a blind eye and even reward him for such actions. 

It’s absolutely sad how Will Smith is turning into West, talent but a big joke. I don’t know why Yay is as crazy is he’s turning out to be by the day but Will is manipulated by his wife. He’s been in abusive relationship for so long that he’s so lost and probably at his breaking point. Everyone respected and loved that man before his wife decided it was a good idea to tell the world she cheated on him and proceeded to drag her husband to her show to tell him about the affair and how it made her feel while the world watched in horror. The drama that unfold on Sunday was initiated by Smith wife who somehow seems to be hell bent on ruining this man because the most damage was done to her husband. I felt so bad for Chris once I realised it was actually real because regardless of how good he dealt with the situation, you could see the pain on his face and that made me absolutely sad and mad but the person that I felt most petty for was actually Mr. Smith who not only ruin what was supposed to the best night of career but for someone who doesn’t leave a stone unturned to disrespect him. It was really hard to watch him destroy himself like that.