Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pratha:

Now she understand why he was behind her, He had doubt that she was working with Mohan. Thanks to her bholenath she got to know Mohan is in Rishabh's custody and today he going to invested him. Good that she send her Mahek di to talk to him and ask him not to mention anything about Mahek and pratha before Rishabh gets to question him. That note was not random, he gave her cause he knew her. He doesn't know her reality, Her being sarvashreshth shesh naagin is known to Mahek and professor only. Pratha's mission is not over and she can't risk it.

Rishabh is good man but she knows he will create problem if he gets to know about her mission. He loves his family; he will not stand by and watch his family being targeted and killed. And for some unknown reason she is scare for herself too. What if he gets to know her reality and throw her out of his life? She knows, she need to leave as soon as her mission over's but looks like she is getting use to the life style of a normal human girl, loving husband, caring family and all.

When she is in his arms she forgets everything. It's like he is protecting her from all the worries and problem remains only him and her.She couldn't sleep peacefully from last 2 years cause of nightmare of that incident but in his arm she doesn't get those nightmares and sleeps soundly. without even knowing he is protecting her from her nightmare as well. The way he takes care of her every need without even her asking, she would have fallen in love with him ago or she already is in the process.

It's was her forever dream to live like a human. Having human father and hearing all the stories of human life, she had decided that she will leave her powers and turn herself into normal human being after she turns 21 but that incident change everything and now here she is being the most powerful naagin sarvashreshth shesh naagin. Bholenath has chosen her something an d she will not disappointed her bholenath cause of some wave in her emotions cause by some human. Her feelings will never come in between her mission. She needs to save innocent people and kill Asurs and she will fulfill her duty at any cost even if that cost is the man she has feeling for. It's better for his own good if he is stays unknown to the reality. If he came to know more than he needed and tries to come in between her mission she will not hesitate to kill him even if break her hearts. He isn't above the many innocent lives she needs to save. If she had to sacrifice one to save 1000 she won't hesitate to do the task. She was train like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rishabh:

He is drinking continuously. What an idiot he is. "So much for having the great sight and gut feeling" He was never wrong with his gut feeling before but how could he read wrong Pratha? His self righteous ruined a girls' life. He doubt innocent girl without having any proof. He messed with her life. Lied to her, married her without her permission. She might not want to marry him after all she was ready to marry his brother. His brother was so much a better option to her than him. He always was her side, used to make her smile but he? He wronged her, doubt her, lied to her. One side he is relieve that she is innocent but guilt is killing him. He never gives thought to her feelings before but now he starts to over think about it. Should he tell her about her his plan and the real reason why he married to her? It wasn't a love but a suspicion against her. He can't lie to her anymore but what if she leaves him and start hating him? No he won't let her go away from him. Whatever reason he married to her but now his feeling for her is genuine. No lies about his feelings. If his family is his life she is the happiness of his  Without her he could live but without any happy emotion only misery. He will never letting her go away from him. She is his wife and will be his. He was hesitate before knowing the truth but now he is sure about his feelings and that makes him even more determined of not letting her go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pratha:

"2 baje gye hai, yeh Rishabh kaha rehe gya?" She murmurs to herself after seeing the wall watch. She waited for him from the evening cause they were suppose to go on date but even after 11 o'clock Rishabh didn't comeback to the home, she change her dress and went to sleep without having dinner but She couldn't sleep without him cuddling her in his arm. She doesn't have his number to call him to know his whereabouts, they never needed as he never leaved her side from the day of their marriage. She feel embarrass to ask his family to ask his number. What will they think about it? So she is waiting for him from past 3 hours but seeing him still not back started to make her worried. He never stay away from her this long.(well it's just half of the day lol) What if something bad happened to him? She couldn't stop herself and went to her mother in law room to ask for Rishabh's number. She doesn't mind disturbing her at 2 am. She is just worried for Rishabh. She needs to know where he went.(Is she getting worried for a man she was ready to kill few hours ago if need?)

According to Mahek di he left army hospital earlier than his colleague. He looked upset and angry. He must be angry for not getting anything against her. She just hopes he is okay. She knocks her mother in law room door, after few min she opens it.

"Arre pratha, itnni raat ko tum yaha? Kya hua?" Seema ask in sleepy concern voice. 

"Mummy ji who Rishabh abhi tak ghar nahi aaye hai" she said with worried face.

"Koyi baat nahi beta kaam me busy hoga, he is like this only, jab kaam me lag jata hai usko time ka koyi hosh kabara nahi hoti." Seema tried assuring her. 

"this is the first time for you na, that's why you are worrying about him, jaldi aadat ho jayegi." She added with smile. "Par mummy ji he didn't even call"

"He will be fine beta, don't worry. He will be back soon, tomorrow I will scold him and tell him to call you if he is getting late. okay, now go and sleep" she said with affection. 

"Mummy ji can I have his number?" she finally ask her. 

"Number?" 

"Ha woh kabhi jururt hi nahi padi na unke number lene ka tho liya hi nahi" 

"koyi baat nahi ruko," Seema went to room and come back with Rishabh's number. 

"Yeh lo" she said with smile. 

"Thank you and sorry disturb karne ke liye" 

"Koyi baat nahi, koyi bhi problem ho youcan always come to me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not POV of anyone

Pratha come back to her room and dialed his number, he didn't receive first call but still she tried for another time, after few ring finally he receive the call. "Hello" he sound drunk. "Hello, kaha hai aap?" she asked. 

"Pratha" he replied with confusing tone. "Kon hai?" some girl questions him from other side which make pratha furious. What the hell, he is drinking with girl at this time and here his mom thinks he is in work, ha what a joke? She was going to blast him when she heard his reply "My wife" he replied with small giggle. "ah finally, give me your mobile, I need to talk to her" Girl said who also sound drunk. "No, she is my wife and only I will talk to her" he said stubbornly. "But tumne bhi tho abhi mere Ruhaan se baat ki thi na? mene tho karne diya tha mere Ruhaan se baat" she said with pout.

"Rishabh kon hai who ladki" Pratha asked him. "kon ladki?"He asks confusingly. "Jiss aap baat kar rahe hai". "main to tumse baat kar raha hu" he said cutely.

"Arre buddu woh meri baat kar rahi hai" that girl told him with giggle . "Acha tho tum mishti ki baat kar rahi ho?" he ask her knowingly. 

"Ha kon hai woh ladki"she ask him tiredly. "She is my new friend" he replied with smile. 

"Friend?"

"yup you know she looks a lot like you but you are way to cuter hehe" 

"No my Ruhaan says I am more cute." that girl called Mishti says with angry drunk tone. 

"But you said he is jerk and cheater and liar so we shouldn't trust his word so we will trust my word. My Pratha is cutest girl in the whole world" he said loudly. 

"That's not fair, yeh sab Ruhaan ke bajese hua hai. I hate Ruhaan, If he was not a liar I would have been the world's cutest girl. I want divorce" She started to cry loudly. 

Pratha has enough. "Rishabh kaha ho aap?" she ask tiredly. 

"Tumhara dil me" he replied cutely. 

"Yuk, that was so cringe. You should learn from my Ruhaan, how to flirt. He is master on it that why everyone is in love with him and today that girl was cringing to him. " Mishti again started to cry. 

"I should kill him or that girl" she ask Rishabh in crying voice. 

"Arre arre tum ro mat, I don't like to see people crying" he said cutely to him making her smile. 

"tum kitne cute ho" she pull his cheek. 

"Nahi, don't touch me, my wife doesn't like anyone touching me okay"he added with blushes. 

"hww are you scare of your wife?" She teases him. 

"Ha. I am very scare, I don't want her to leave me" he added with sadness. 

"aww, don't be so cute. What if I fall in love with you, bichara mere ruhaan ka kya hoga"she said with sad pout. 

"Abhi tho tum use divorce lene wali thi na? he teases her.

Pratha just couldn't take it anymore. "Rishabh?" Pratha is running out of patience. "Ha Pratha" "koyi sober insaan hai aap ke aas paas?" 

"Ha ek adami abhi abhi humare pass aaya hai,he is giving me and mishti angry look" he whisper to her so that he doesn't hear him. 

"Please give him your mobile I need to talk to him"

"Why? You are my wife, you talk to me" he pouts.

"Please Rishabh it's important" she says patiently.

"Okay" 

"My wife wants to talk to you." 

"Why? Why your wife wants to talk to my Ruhaan?" Mishti said curiously. 

"I don't know she wants to talk to sober person" he handover his mobile to Ruhaan.

"Hello" He answers 

"Hello, main Rishabh ki wife bol rahi hu"

"and I am Mishti's husband Ruhaan." A deep voice replied. 

"Hi, can you tell me where Rishabh is? I will come to pick him up" She requests him to send the address. 

"Its okay ma'am I will drop him too in my way, just tell me your address." 

"But how will you handle both of them?" she ask worriedly. 

"It's okay I have quite experience on handling worst. This is nothing. " He said while giving look to Mishti, She cutely pouted. 

"Okay, I will wait for you in gate." And she gave him address.

Ruhaan hold both of their hands and pull them out of bar. 

"Nahi mujhe nahi jana, you cheater go to your new girlfriend." Mishti tries to push him off. 

"Ha Mujhe bhi nahi jana, You hurt my friend" Rishabh also push him. 

"Mishti,we will talk tomorrow" He said patiently. 

"No I don't like to talk with liars and cheater, do you know cause of you I am not cutest girl anymore" she said with pout. 

"Don't you try to piss me more than I am already is. Do you have any idea peechle 5 gante se I am looking for you everywhere, calling you nonstop? But you switch off your mobile too" He said angrily. 

"Ha but on tho kiya na" she said with lower voice. 

"kyu ki she wanted to show me your picture after I showed my Pratha's" Rishabh added with blush. Ruhaan massage his head tiredly. He really underestimate both.

"Rishabh" Ruhaan put both of his hands on either side of Rishabh shoulders. 

"Hmm" he responded

"Your Pratha is waiting for you. Dekho kitna late hogya hai, she hasn't sleep till this time. Do you like to see her suffer?" he ask him. 

"No" Rishabh nodded negatively. 

"Good, now let's go" Rishabh obediently follow him but mishti stop him. 

"Don't you try to manipulate my friend" 

"Mishti, baby please we will talk tomorrow, let's go home. I am sorry It's my fault. I shouldn't have lied to you but I was planning surprise for you but sab kuch spoil hogya" he said while putting both of his hands on her cheek. 

"Surprise! Kya surprise, bolo bolo."She ask excitingly. 

"aaj nahi kal. okay, sweetheart" 

"Kyu mujhe abhi chahiye"she said stubbornly. 

"Arre, chalo chalo na pratha is waiting for me. I need to see her, I miss her" Rishabh said and pull both of them. Rishabh sat on back seat and Mishti besides Ruhaan. Ruhaan drives the car thinking he won the war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pratha is waiting for Rishabh when she heard the car horn,she ran outside to see if he really came and he did with man supporting him in his arm. 

"Pratha, I miss you" he tried to run toward her arm like a baby wants to go to their parents from other people arms. but Ruhaan's arm hold him. 

"Man easy, she isn't running away." He said while balancing him up. 

"Where is his room, I will took him there" Ruhaan offered help. 

"No it's okay I will manage, you go to mishti, she might be waiting for you" she refuse the help with a smile.

"are you sure?" he ask worriedly. 

"Yes! how did you manage both"

"It wasn't that hard, yese bhi dono ghadi me so gye the" he said with smile. Rishabh slept on his arm. 

"Thank you for your help" Pratha politely thank him. 

"No problem, not a big deal, just make sure never let him get drunk" Pratha just smile. Pratha take Rishabh from Ruhaan and support him. I will just leave than,Mishti kabhi bhi jag sakti hai. 

"Yese he loves you a lot" Pratha just stares at him unbelievably.

"Bye" 

"bye" he ran out toward the car.

Pratha took him in there room and make him lie on bed, took out his shoes and his jacket and again properly made him lie to the bed, put blanket on him but he throw the blanket and said sleepily he is feeling hot, he doesn't need blanket. She shake her head and leave him to be but he hold her hand and pull her and cuddle her in his arm.

"aap ko garmi lag rahi thi na?" she said nervously but he already slept. She smiles and closes her eyes in his arm.

Long update and Mishaan's cameo, my favorite <3. I hope you all like it. I was missing mishaan so added them here lol. 

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Omg this is a great update, Rishab is so cute he thinks Pratha is cute and only he can talk to her that was so sweet. I really hope we get the next update soon I want to read what happens next, hope we get a great part with Rishab and Pratha 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

MisHaan in PraRish story. What a cross over❤️😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

Omg this is a great update, Rishab is so cute he thinks Pratha is cute and only he can talk to her that was so sweet. I really hope we get the next update soon I want to read what happens next, hope we get a great part with Rishab and Pratha 

Thank you. Yes Rishabh is cute while he gets drunk. I just wanted to write something cute so yeh result hai😆 I kept imagine Simba and teju face while writing Rishabh and mishti scene😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

MisHaan in PraRish story. What a cross over❤️😆

First I thought to write a scene about a random girl to whom Rishabh keep talking about Pratha making just tired than I thought why not add mishaan here. I was kinda missing them too😆

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Thank you. Yes Rishabh is cute while he gets drunk. I just wanted to write something cute so yeh result hai😆 I kept imagine Simba and teju face while writing Rishabh and mishti scene😆

omg they both would be hilarious, please post the next part soon I can’t wait to read what happens next 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Part 4

loved how you wrote about rishabh thinking and about reem and pratha to how she looks hurt when reem is present with rishabh

lolz rishabh doesn't trust his drunken state but is its trustworthy when he is not drunk? 

rishabh drink full glass of milk in one to avoid alcohol but lost his conscious your pratha is smart 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part 5

great update

here reem is very understanding and loved her little revenge hugging rishabh when pratha came. we loved jealous pratha just like rishabh do its suits her and more when she claim him as her. ohh why reem leaving areh fir yeh dono ka jealousy game bhi khatam ho jayega😔

liked your rishabh not thinking of leaving pratha and giving time to their relationship but then how aghast factor will come in prarish.

good that rishabh ne hungry ke aage breakfast bol diya nahi toh pratha kuchh aur samajhati😉

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part 6

great update

loved how prarish cared about each other though jealous not trusting fully about each other.

thanks for showing rishabh doing his army duty or in show he is just around pratha or his mom and with one of his senior. colleagues and friends shown at time of marriage are disappeared. you made good use of them here. akash is impulsive whereas samar is steady and firm. will love to see them helping rishabh. liked how you written rishabh state of mind about knowing about pratha from mohan he is in complicated state but now must have relieved knowing her innocent. 

mehek turned herself doctor to know about mohan?

waiting for prarish date and mehek and pratha's next step even of rishabh as you are making him work😃

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part7

wonderful part

so pratha sent mahek to tell mohan not to disclose pratha and mahek. poor girl wanted to spend happy married life of normal human but now had to fulfill her duties towards SSSN. And for that if she had to kill anyone she is ready.

ohh rishabh in guilt that he spoiled life of pratha by marrying her and getting drunk and pratha worrying about him lolz that lines where she doesn't have his no. and her worrying about him not returning as he was always around her crack me up😆bechara uske suspicious clear karne k liye pratha k aaspas hi rehta tha aur ab pratha ko uski aadat pad gayi awe poor baby use to get to sleep cuddling in her rishabhji's arm and she is missing worrying about him and at the door of seemaji for his no.

aweee drunk rishabh is so cute and he thinks pratha is cutest in the world and only he will talk to him. i thought pratha will reach there and we will get to read jealous pratha and being ruhaan reach there so jealous rishabh too😔 and also i thought we will get some drunk rishabh pratha cute/irritating talk when he will reach home but you made him sleep so early😔love last they slip cuddling each other(i can imagine their first morning after SR scene here)😳

your ff is better than show👍🏼

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago