Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

i wrote in a wrong thread did not notice it🤣

🤭😯

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I think Maitri need to keep her track of her Raymond with the current set of  situation soon her hubby dearest &🐍will have an affair because the scene was more of THEM having an affairsmiley37

Maitri has🐍ears she can hear🐍voice even from a video call even if my mom having a videocall & i am in a room i can't hear the voices much or its not that clear. Here she can hear what🐍spitting her venomsmiley37

If every conversation come into straight communications 'Priya i want you to wear the dye & tie saree' and she reply 'Ok Mr Kapoor' so what where is the fun. How will husband-wife not play pranks with each other using family members these are what we call light momenrs. Ram wants Priya to wear that dye & tie saree but Priya might have other plans thus he played a prank and Ram is really naughty. I really enjoyed these moments that are light, not everything is based on communication sometime spouses plays pranks on each other and these are Ekra shows norms those who seen her other shows will know it. 

I remember in YHM Raman-Ishita had a arguement and he went to sleep on the bed and that bed brokesmiley37

What broke my heart Mr Kapoor missed a golden chance to see his ladylove in bathrobesmiley37I was like poor luck my boy you should have gave the saree yourself or wait behind the curtain to see your gorgeous wife in bathrobe

Everyone were talking abt kurta but none talked abt the bathrobe smiley37our green green blue blue eyes goofball has no idea what he missed after he leftsmiley37

The most hilarious part Ram was running like kid with the saree to show off that hubby-wifey did dye & tie saree oblivious that wifey dearest was in bathrobe & also wore his kurtasmiley37

Than like a typical wife Priya complaning abt her hubby pranks on hersmiley37he is going to get it once he meets her🤣🤣. These are the moments that makes you connected to husband-wife. Communications is needed but sometime masti mazaak is needed this was that one scene. That dye & tie saree was connected to holi thus the scene connected why that scene was shown because Ram wants her to wear it for holi❤

We would have a good scene of RaYa if not for that Maitri😡she ruin all the mood🤮. I have to say🐍played a smart game she used Chomu to fulfill her task & when Ram gets to know she will indirected push the blame on Chomu & that creep is so self-obsessed has no idea of her gamesmiley37

At last the World Treasure Secret is out that Vedika is Ram's exsmiley37. It took a 150 epis and kachori kangan track to reveal that🐍is ex🤣. The wife & ex lives under one roof unknown to the wife its really awkward though. I wish Ram was assertive & firm on his decision that night to leave that🐍glide on the street but no he was being the obdient son afterall his name is Ram🙏🏼

Maitri & Priya will be the next thread its a scene that need a separate thread for my pov👍🏼

Priya looked hot in the bathrobe and wet hair.

It was hard to believe it was her ..and ya hubby dear missed it. Priya wouldn't have stepped out of the washroom had it not been for maitri or more for herself. Had she been out even for a minute for some other reason with Kapoor sahib  standing there..how awkward would have been for both of them..the cvs should give such a scene once this mess gets over.

It would be funny how NM enacts that and how Prya reacts in khadoos way.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Looks like biwi is giving him lots of angst … she must have refused to go with him to the college. Remember he turned the other side when he saw her. He must have called Adi 😂🤣 Pucca she has gone to meet Vedika 🤪 or a lawyer 

I sincerely hope Pri has not gone to visit Vedika and will not say anything to Vedika.

Why should the other woman get the blame? No “other woman” can come in between unless & until one of the 2 spouses falls short in their diligence in their marriage, unless one of them leaves a small door open either knowingly or unknowingly.

Here Ram is the one who left a big door open for his Vedu in numerous ways, even tho his intention may not hv been to do that. 
I hope Pri holds only Ram responsible for the situation & only shows her anger on him. With Vedika she should ignore & maintain a civil demeanor which is exactly what she has done in last few episodes. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbk056qq63u/?utm_medium=copy_link

Credit: Uploader

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I had updated Nazar v/s Nazariyaan: Priya Sood Kapoor 

(I tried to do justice to her. Let me know your thoughts.)

Here is the link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160678236

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My 2 cents

As Priya said kachra left KM before time....and now that she knows the truth...she will bring the truth out in front of everyone especially Vedika. The truth that Ram has moved on with Priya.

Vedika affair :

Priya proves her complete trust on Ram

MS accident :

Ram will again prove his trust on Priya

Doodle thumbnail

I updated Nazar v/s Nazariyaan: Priya Sood Kapoor 

Link is up. Upar dekho. 

I seemed not to tag anyone. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smita1

My 2 cents

As Priya said kachra left KM before time....and now that she knows the truth...she will bring the truth out in front of everyone especially Vedika. The truth that Ram has moved on with Priya.

Vedika affair :

Priya proves her complete trust on Ram

MS accident :

Ram will again prove his trust on Priya

Where/when did Priya say that kachra left KM?

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seems like sweet kapoor holding on to determined hottie kapoor…

( in bts, pri reciprocated the hug quite beautifully, despite doubts, despite trust issues, she has faith in that man of hers… really hope the editors won’t phish phish the nuance)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbmADr2KlDQ/

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armansara

Where/when did Priya say that kachra left KM?

Thursday episode. She was looking for the gift and Ram said he sent it early. Pri said it was not the time for the garbage to be taken.