Kiska character deela hai?🤪 

Also ,was ram stalking priya?😲🤣

Ram and Adi stalking Priya 👀

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Kiska character deela hai?🤪 

Also ,was ram stalking priya?😲🤣

Looks like biwi is giving him lots of angst … she must have refused to go with him to the college. Remember he turned the other side when he saw her. He must have called Adi 😂🤣 Pucca she has gone to meet Vedika 🤪 or a lawyer 

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This insta account is private please tell us what is in the bts 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Armansara

This insta account is private please tell us what is in the bts 

Adi and Ram are sitting in a car, arguing about something (maybe) 

The location looks the same as the other BTS in which Ram is following Priya

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zanutix

Adi and Ram are sitting in a car, arguing about something (maybe) 

The location looks the same as the other BTS in which Ram is following Priya

I don’t think they are arguing, looks like Adi is trying to put some sense into Ram. Maybe he is asking him to directly talk to Priya 😂 instead of stalking her 

By the way, the next festival in this show is Baisakhi, April 14th 😎

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I don’t think they are arguing, looks like Adi is trying to put some sense into Ram. Maybe he is asking him to directly talk to Priya 😂 instead of stalking her 

By the way, the next festival in this show is Baisakhi, April 14th 😎

wo bhi hai? , any bts released?😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I think Maitri need to keep her track of her Raymond with the current set of  situation soon her hubby dearest &🐍will have an affair because the scene was more of THEM having an affairsmiley37

Maitri has🐍ears she can hear🐍voice even from a video call even if my mom having a videocall & i am in a room i can't hear the voices much or its not that clear. Here she can hear what🐍spitting her venomsmiley37

If every conversation come into straight communications 'Priya i want you to wear the dye & tie saree' and she reply 'Ok Mr Kapoor' so what where is the fun. How will husband-wife not play pranks with each other using family members these are what we call light momenrs. Ram wants Priya to wear that dye & tie saree but Priya might have other plans thus he played a prank and Ram is really naughty. I really enjoyed these moments that are light, not everything is based on communication sometime spouses plays pranks on each other and these are Ekra shows norms those who seen her other shows will know it. 

I remember in YHM Raman-Ishita had a arguement and he went to sleep on the bed and that bed brokesmiley37

What broke my heart Mr Kapoor missed a golden chance to see his ladylove in bathrobesmiley37I was like poor luck my boy you should have gave the saree yourself or wait behind the curtain to see your gorgeous wife in bathrobe

Everyone were talking abt kurta but none talked abt the bathrobe smiley37our green green blue blue eyes goofball has no idea what he missed after he leftsmiley37

The most hilarious part Ram was running like kid with the saree to show off that hubby-wifey did dye & tie saree oblivious that wifey dearest was in bathrobe & also wore his kurtasmiley37

Than like a typical wife Priya complaning abt her hubby pranks on hersmiley37he is going to get it once he meets her🤣🤣. These are the moments that makes you connected to husband-wife. Communications is needed but sometime masti mazaak is needed this was that one scene. That dye & tie saree was connected to holi thus the scene connected why that scene was shown because Ram wants her to wear it for holi❤

We would have a good scene of RaYa if not for that Maitri😡she ruin all the mood🤮. I have to say🐍played a smart game she used Chomu to fulfill her task & when Ram gets to know she will indirected push the blame on Chomu & that creep is so self-obsessed has no idea of her gamesmiley37

At last the World Treasure Secret is out that Vedika is Ram's exsmiley37. It took a 150 epis and kachori kangan track to reveal that🐍is ex🤣. The wife & ex lives under one roof unknown to the wife its really awkward though. I wish Ram was assertive & firm on his decision that night to leave that🐍glide on the street but no he was being the obdient son afterall his name is Ram🙏🏼

Maitri & Priya will be the next thread its a scene that need a separate thread for my pov👍🏼

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

I think Maitri need to keep her track of Raymond with the current set of  situation soon her hubby dearest &🐍will have an affair because the scene was more of THEM having an affairsmiley37

Maitri has🐍ears she can hear🐍voice even from a video call even if my mom having a videocall & i am in a room i can't hear the voices much or its not that clear. Here she can hear what🐍spitting her venomsmiley37

If every conversation come into straight communications 'Priya i want you to wear the dye & tie saree' and she reply 'Ok Mr Kapoor' so what where is the fun. How will husband-wife not play pranks with each other using family members these are what we call light momenrs. Ram wants Priya to wear that dye & tie saree but Priya might have other plans thus he played a prank and Ram is really naughty. I really enjoyed these moments that are light, not everything is based on communication sometime spouses plays pranks on each other and these are Ekra shows norms those who seen her other shows will know it. 

I remember in YHM Raman-Ishita had a arguement and he went to sleep on the bed and that bed brokesmiley37 

I still remember that😆 the puttar’s next dialogue was “mat karo madrasan, tere help mujpe bhari padti hai, heein mera kamar” 😆

Also.,. Did you comment in raji’s threads?😆 And gan’s posts?

What broke my heart Mr Kapoor missed a golden chance to see his ladylove in bathrobesmiley37I was like poor luck my boy you should have gave the saree yourself or wait behind the curtain to see your gorgeous wife in bathrobe I think we will get that scene, sometime in the future  😆

Everyone were talking abt kurta but none talked abt the bathrobe smiley37our green green blue blue eyes goofball has no idea what he missed after he leftsmiley37

The most hilarious part Ram was running like kid with the saree to show off that hubby-wifey did dye & tie saree oblivious that wifey dearest was in bathrobe & also wore his kurtasmiley37

Than like a typical wife Priya complaning abt her hubby pranks on hersmiley37he is going to get it once he meets her🤣🤣. These are the moments that makes you connected to husband-wife. Communications is needed but sometime masti mazaak is needed this was that one scene. That dye & tie saree was connected to holi thus the scene connected why that scene was shown because Ram wants her to wear it for holi❤

We would have a good scene of RaYa if not for that Maitri😡she ruin all the mood🤮. I have to say🐍played a smart game she used Chomu to fulfill her task & when Ram gets to know she will indirected push the blame on Chomu & that creep is so self-obsessed has no idea of her gamesmiley37

At last the World Treasure Secret is out that Vedika is Ram's exsmiley37. And everyone she interacts with on daily basis knows this, probably every one of taruns 🤪 it is a pitiful ignorant condition that a woman is placed in, it is not just about  infidelity too, more about self respect of the wife of the man himself… he can very well help his ex with the knowledge of his wife , she has demonstrated trust in him repeatedly, unlike him or his fam’s side, right? Then why hide?🤷‍♀️ She is speaking to v as if she is the well wisher because she is a friend… if she knew, she would have been cautious and vigilant in many situations she faced with her… the worse part, chudiya rasam, the women who can influence the couple and their married life for better are involved, apparently, it symbolises inclusion of the new bride into the women of family… there also, v participated, worse, pickpocketing the suhag ka kangan😡 as Akki said, it is SACRED! 

It took a 150 epis and kachori kangan track to reveal that🐍is ex🤣. The wife & ex lives under one roof unknown to the wife its really awkward though. I wish Ram was assertive & firm on his decision that night to leave that🐍glide on the street but no he was being the obdient son afterall his name is Ram🙏🏼

Maitri & Priya will be the next thread its a scene that need a separate thread for my pov👍🏼 

Liko padenge👍🏼

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i wrote in a wrong thread did not notice it🤣