Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #19 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by tirchinazar

Priya has seen Ram going with Vedika to her room in inebriated state. Still she didn’t suspect? That’s what ehsaan does to you 🤪

Priya has found Ram missing from bed twice in the middle of night, He has no explanation for it and she says she doesn’t want to know. This is also repaying for his ehsaans!!

Originally posted by Zanutix

Priya is amazing - she's quite different from your everyday ITV female leads. 

So is Ram. He's emotional, vulnerable and not a misogynist. 

I'm talking about the plots/loopholes/absurd storylines. 

Last time also I wrote this - Ram has wronged Vedika too. By believing her, supporting her emotionally, he gave her hopes 

blue chidiya - pls publish this 😂

Last time also I wrote this - Ram has wronged Vedika too. By believing her, supporting her emotionally, he gave her hopes 

True 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Ram be like- I am responsible for what I say not what you hope/think. 

-blue chidiya

Originally posted by Saanjh.xyz

Ram be like- I am responsible for what I say not what you hope/think. 

-blue chidiya

Reverse it now, Priya does the same with Neeraj what Ram does with Vedika 

How would it be? 

Blue chidiya will call it infidelity 😉

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago

Reverse it now, Priya does the same with Neeraj what Ram does with Vedika 

How would it be? 

Let's figure it out. You are the CV. Bring it on TV. Give blue chidiya the golden chance to call spade a spade !

Blue chidiya is this in a nutshell -

DP -  Nai pasand aaya? " Toh mat dekho!"

Blue chidiya- how dare you! I'll watch and I'll crib. 

When NM comes batorne taarifein, they be like Oh ! He is so amazing, humble and nice! When DP does the same, they go into coma ! 

Serious malfunction of the brain. 

The worst thing is they have taken it to the actors. Yesterday w was the lowest. They seriously think it's all because of only one person the show runs. Quite pathetic. And sadly some actors actually feed their inflated egos. 

Edited by Saanjh.xyz - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Saanjh.xyz

Let's figure it out. You are the CV. Bring it on TV. Give blue chidiya the golden chance to call spade a spade !

There is a concept called open marriage. I don’t know if you guys know abt it. Raya marriage is a perfect fit for open marriage. Ram and Priya are married to each other but they can have kaands with others, no questions asked, no moral obligations 
if you remember, this is exactly what Ram told to Priya when they met to discuss marriage. You can do whatever you want, I won’t question you. There won’t be love in our marriage 😂🤣 He was discussing open marriage with her 

In real world, there are many couples like these 

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago

Ram going around with V openly, shopping, wining, holding hands, cutting his b’day cake and eating at the bakery, close dancing with her at the b’day party, and now he’s shocked when she asked for second chance!!🤣 He was doing everything with V what he should’ve been doing with Priya. So, why retrace steps when V is asking for second chance!!  Ram was giving wrong signals to V all this time, that made her to plot and plan against Priya. 🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago

There is a concept called open marriage. I don’t know if you guys know abt it. Raya marriage is a perfect fit for open marriage. Ram and Priya are married to each other but they can have kaands with others, no questions asked, no moral obligations 
if you remember, this is exactly what Ram told to Priya when they met to discuss marriage. You can do whatever you want, I won’t question you. There won’t be love in our marriage 😂🤣 He was discussing open marriage with her 

In real world, there are many couples like these 

So i was not the only one who thought that ye log indirectly open marriage ka concept ITV pe introduce krre hai mature love story ke naam pe 🤣

Good to know 😆