Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #19 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by tirchinazar

MATURE Love Story  If this is mature what will be immature 🤔

There are two types of infidelity - physical & emotional … if we look that way, Ram was infidel because he was emotionally dependent on Vedika even after marriage 😂🤣

Blue chidiyas may hunt me down now 

We are watching the serial because of the cast. Remove them, it would have shutdown by now 

THIS

To all the people saying, 'but Ram was faithful with Priya!! He didn't cheat on her!' 

Cheating doesn't always mean 'having an affair', it can also mean being emotionally dependant on someone other than your partner. 

I mean, come on. Taking your ex-girlfriend's help (who lives with you, btw) to woo your wife even though you have FOUR other friends and THREE sister-in-laws, ONE brother-in-law and ONE mother(in-law) makes it NINE PEOPLE ALREADY. 

Also, it's common sense to not take advice from your ex regarding your current relationship. 

Sigh. 

Nakuul and Disha's backs must hurt from singlehandedly carrying the show with such baseless plots. 

Originally posted by ajacob31

Why were the CVs  showing unnecessary drama to make Priya wear the dyed saree? If she is not wearing it, why were they showing both of them dying the saree late into the night? If Ram wants Priya to wear the saree, why can’t he ask her directly? Why can’t they show both of them having a proper convo yet? It comes only in flashes. The whole build up was unconvincing to have this drama just for ex reveal! When will we get to see something more realistic without ex involvement? 

For Gods sake, it ‘s past 150 episodes ready!!  I still have this uncomfortable feeling that these two are married! Priya should have never married him hearing he still loves his ex, which was a red flag from the beginning. The marriage didn’t start on a good note and still doen’t look like a real marriage.  I am fed up of the assumptions nd monologues! Now I am wondering  what’s the premise of the show?

You need to rant this out on chidiya. Writers are on cloud 9 after reading all the praises people shower on them there because they can't take positive feedback head on, they skip these essays you see ! 

Typical (use your own adjective) behaviour! 

Originally posted by Saanjh.xyz

You need to rant this out on chidiya. Writers are on cloud 9 after reading all the praises people shower on them there because they can't take positive feedback head on, they skip these essays you see ! 

Typical (use your own adjective) behaviour! 

I think NM is contributing to the tracks, I mean he maybe suggesting changes. He must be getting DMs like what we type here. He himself is married 😂🤣

Clearly, the writer is writing what she been smoking. Writer after meals ,hence all the kachori, cake, croissant, lauki paratha, carrot kale juice, cup cakes. Yaar. Spare the audience. Isko khaana khazanaa ke episode likhne ko bola hai kya Ekta maiyya ne? 

Originally posted by Saanjh.xyz

Clearly, the writer is writing what she been smoking. Writer after meals ,hence all the kachori, cake, croissant, lauki paratha, carrot kale juice, cup cakes. Yaar. Spare the audience. Isko khaana khazanaa ke episode likhne ko bola hai kya Ekta maiyya ne? 

Priya has seen Ram going with Vedika to her room in inebriated state. Still she didn’t suspect? That’s what ehsaan does to you 🤪

Priya has seen Ram going with Vedika to her room in inebriated state. Still she didn’t suspect? That’s what ehsaan does to you 🤪

Epic !🤣

So much for ehsaan! Iskie holi me Kaala chasma laga ke aayi  thi...Iykyk ! Aur Mr. India banke nikal gayi ! Iykyk ! 😜

Edited by Saanjh.xyz - 2 years ago

Stop with the EHSAAN already

This is for Cvs, not you😆

I like how, if we don't get a promo/spoiler/BTS, we get a reality check about how absurd the show is. Everyone starts ranting in frustration 😂

Originally posted by Zanutix

I like how, if we don't get a promo/spoiler/BTS, we get a reality check about how absurd the show is. Everyone starts ranting in frustration 😂

Nope. I found people over here are realistic. Supporting Priya itself is a huge thing. I like people of this particular forum. We are all watching due to leads 

Nope. I found people over here are realistic. Supporting Priya itself is a huge thing. I like people of this particular forum. We are all watching due to leads 

Priya is amazing - she's quite different from your everyday ITV female leads. 

So is Ram. He's emotional, vulnerable and not a misogynist. 

I'm talking about the plots/loopholes/absurd storylines.