Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

We got the promo yet? 🤔

last week, we got good news and bad news Dono ek saath ðŸ˜† that too on Friday itself… Monday tak edt khatam🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

We got the promo yet? 🤔

last week, we got good news and bad news Dono ek saath ðŸ˜† that too on Friday itself… Monday tak edt khatam🤣

Are trp dropped bcz of that , so i think new promo will come on Monday/Tuesday.

The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are watch it super jet speed se story bhagare the jese unlogo ki train chutti hai 😂

are they going seasons pathway? Then sab ko balh train me laayegi series…

tirchinazar thumbnail

We got the promo yet? 🤔

Ritz says Monday mein milenge … They are trying to find the hidden meaning of Dhanush 😂🤣 I mean CVs

The.cds thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are trp dropped bcz of that , so i think new promo will come on Monday/Tuesday.

they should create buzz for Monday, release weekly promo on Saturday,  and sneak peak  on the day /before the day of airing ðŸ˜† 

tirchinazar thumbnail

they should create buzz for Monday, release weekly promo on Saturday,  and sneak peak  on the day /before the day of airing ðŸ˜† 

Pata nahi … Kuch naya kaand hoga .. Raya will be back to square one. I am still finding Ram ka ehsaan which Priya is taking about apart from dancing with MM 🤪

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why were the CVs  showing unnecessary drama to make Priya wear the dyed saree? If she is not wearing it, why were they showing both of them dying the saree late into the night? If Ram wants Priya to wear the saree, why can’t he ask her directly? Why can’t they show both of them having a proper convo yet? It comes only in flashes. The whole build up was unconvincing to have this drama just for ex reveal! When will we get to see something more realistic without ex involvement? 

For Gods sake, it ‘s past 150 episodes ready!!  I still have this uncomfortable feeling that these two are married! Priya should have never married him hearing he still loves his ex, which was a red flag from the beginning. The marriage didn’t start on a good note and still doen’t look like a real marriage.  I am fed up of the assumptions nd monologues! Now I am wondering  what’s the premise of the show?

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

Why were the CVs  showing unnecessary drama to make Priya wear the dyed saree? If she is not wearing it, why were they showing both of them dying the saree late into the night? If Ram wants Priya to wear the saree, why can’t he ask her directly? Why can’t they show both of them having a proper convo yet? It comes only in flashes. The whole build up was unconvincing to have this drama just for ex reveal! When will we get to see something more realistic without ex involvement? 

For Gods sake, it ‘s past 150 episodes ready!!  I still have this uncomfortable feeling that these two are married! Priya should have never married him hearing he still loves his ex, which was a red flag from the beginning. The marriage didn’t start on a good note and still doen’t look like a real marriage.  I am fed up of the assumptions nd monologues! Now I am wondering  what’s the premise of the show?

MATURE Love Story  If this is mature what will be immature 🤔

There are two types of infidelity - physical & emotional … if we look that way, Ram was infidel because he was emotionally dependent on Vedika even after marriage 😂🤣

Blue chidiyas will hunt me down now 

We are watching the serial because of the cast. Remove them, it would have been shutdown by now 

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

MATURE Love Story 

if this mature what will be immature 🤔

There are two types of infidelity - physical & emotional … if we look that way, Ram was infidel because he was emotionally dependent on Vedika even after marriage 😂🤣

Blue chidiyas may hunt me down now 

For me the writers have messed up big time by wasting these amazingly talented actors with beautiful chemistry!  I get this cringy feeling about them being still married with all the happenings around them! Nothing looks right in this marriage, we should stop blaming the villians! The CVs have made this into a cringe fest!! The CVs haven’t shown as any proper convos between the leads, just monologues. Which marriage works this way!?!

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

For me the writers have messed up big time by wasting these amazingly talented actors with beautiful chemistry!  I get this cringy feeling about them being still married with all the happenings around them! Nothing looks right in this marriage, we should stop blaming the villians! The CVs have made this into a cringe fest!! The CVs haven’t shown as any proper convos between the leads, just monologues. Which marriage works this way!?!

Raya marriage, that’s why it’s a fiction. If I was in this kind or marriage, I would have moved to some apt long back, away from Kapoors & Soods. Akki just said Priya should marry, he never said she should stay with her husband or in her in laws house. That will be my argument 😂

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago