Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Ditto. Wonderful songs but average movie. Bound to be popular with the younger generation as it's about love and discovering yourself. Something (broadly) similar  to Yeh Jawani hai Deewani and the umpteen Ranbir films. It seems all the average movies from Malayalam are being remade. First Sefie with Akshay and Emraan and now this. When will they remake Devasuram with Ranveer Singh?

IMO there is no one in current generation can play Mangalassery Neelakandan as convincingly as Mohanlal. Perhaps Amitabh Bachchan in his prime time would be an apt choice .

Ranveer is a great actor but this character requires someone with great acting and mass appeal .

Edited by Kamala05 - 2 years ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Ab eski dhajiya ody gi😳

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamala05

IMO there is no one in current generation can play Mangalassery Neelakandan as convincingly as Mohanlal. Perhaps Amitabh Bachchan in his prime time would be an apt choice .

Ranveer is a great actor but this character requires someone with great acting and mass appeal .

Ranveer does not have the acting skills of Mohanlal. He won't be able to do justice to the many shades of the complexity that is Neelakantan. But he could pull off the flamboyance and lechery of Neelakantan very well. As far as dreams go, I'd like to see Sonakshi in Revathi's part. In her 'Thappad se darr nahi lagta sahib' mode. But alas poor dancing skills. I wonder why nobody ever cast those two after Lootera.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Ranveer does not have the acting skills of Mohanlal. He won't be able to do justice to the many shades of the complexity that is Neelakantan. But he could pull off the flamboyance and lechery of Neelakantan very well. As far as dreams go, I'd like to see Sonakshi in Revathi's part. In her 'Thappad se darr nahi lagta sahib' mode. But alas poor dancing skills. I wonder why nobody ever cast those two after Lootera.

i cant think of anybody from bollywood in place of Mohanlal n Revathi❤️