•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Got this in my suggestions today. Don't like their combo much TBH  but this looked fun. 

Especially the whole 'Chor banne hi nahi aye the' đŸ˜†

Ignore the criminal Sajid in this clip:

https://youtube.com/shorts/wzvwr5HbhSk?feature=share

Sorry if it has been already posted. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago

Cute clip but both have always given more siblings vibes. This couple was super awkward for me in JTHJ. Zero chemistry plus noticeable age gap. I don’t know how people went and saw Zero after.

Originally posted by sev.puri

Cute clip but both have always given more siblings vibes. This couple was super awkward for me in JTHJ. Zero chemistry plus noticeable age gap. I don’t know how people went and saw Zero after.

Yeah, never liked them (and to an extent SRK-Kat) as an onscreen couple. Weird since SRK has great chemistry with almost all his lead heroines. Even SRK - Saif have more chemistry than SRK-Anu IMO đŸ˜†

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by trouble_006

Yeah, never liked them (and to an extent SRK-Kat) as an onscreen couple. Weird since SRK has great chemistry with almost all his lead heroines. Even SRK - Saif have more chemistry than SRK-Anu IMO đŸ˜†

I mean to think Anushka was a newborn baby when SRK was 23 years old. Eeksss. Creepy. Not that others aren’t guilty of the same but this was so in your face in JTHJ.

I mean to think Anushka was a newborn baby when SRK was 23 years old. Eeksss. Creepy. Not that others aren’t guilty of the same but this was so in your face in JTHJ.

Aray, kya yaad dila diya yaar đŸ˜†.  

In JTHJ, I guess the age gap also got highlighted coz of Anushka's usual 'annoying bubbly chirpy girl' act. 

BW and its normalisation of presenting lead pairs with such glaring age gaps will never get old🤢. (And yeah, I  mean all those 50+ heroes not just SRK) 

Originally posted by trouble_006

Aray, kya yaad dila diya yaar đŸ˜†.  

In JTHJ, I guess the age gap also got highlighted coz of Anushka's usual 'annoying bubbly chirpy girl' act. 

BW and its normalisation of presenting lead pairs with such glaring age gaps will never get old🤢. (And yeah, I  mean all those 50+ heroes not just SRK) 

Haha please don’t remind me. It’s movies like this that make people say “Bollywood is trash these days”, can’t even justify movies like these. Just read an article today that Shefali Shah was 32 in Waqt (playing Akki’s mum) and Akki himself was 38 at the time.

Haha please don’t remind me. It’s movies like this that make people say “Bollywood is trash these days”, can’t even justify movies like these. Just read an article today that Shefali Shah was 32 in Waqt (playing Akki’s mum) and Akki himself was 38 at the time.

That was Shefali Shah's debut in BW IIRC. I'm glad she's getting her dues in OTT atleast. 

That's something I genuinely like about OTTs. They mostly get the casting/characters (at least age wise)  right. 

Hopefully, BW will do the same one day (Wishful thinking, I know). 

And yes, Akki.  His graph is undoubtedly the creepiest when it comes to age gap (With Kiara, Sara and now Manushi joining the list, eww)