~|| RRR - Reviews & Box Office ||~ - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Completely agree...amazing movie.  Both Ram charan and Jr. NTR were amazing. Not a single dull moment. Was apprehensive after watching the trailer, but this movie was worth every dime. This movie deserves all the hype it is getting.

Edited by SrikantTiwari - 1 years ago

Saw rrr in last night show in my city. Totally paisa vasool movie. I saw this movie with my parents with 3d glasses cuz last time I experienced such thing with the movie chota chetan. Movie is extraordinary n such movie has to be seen in theaters only. Every actors n actresses casted so well in the movie minus aloo. The entire story is executed well songs were choreographed amazingly n I dont fell any dull moment in movie cuz it makes ur seat engaged. From me I would love to give this movie 4.9/5 stars. Well done s.s. rajamolli u r truly a genius. 

Watched it yday. It didn’t match the scales of baahubali yet still a good movie. Actors were really good. 

Watched it yesterday in almost houseful cinema in Sg. For someone who doesn’t know the lead actors by name to someone who won’t leave her place till the screens go black it was a wonderful experience. I generally don’t like OTT movies and also the freedom struggle genre. Still the movie holds one throughout due to its extraordinary visuals and performance. 

Ram Charan as the police officer and NTR jr as the tribal boy were impeccable. Preferred the scenes of NTR more as he literally seemed out of the world in all his performance. Be it Gopuram bheem song, introductory lion fight scene, Malli rescue scene, he was absolute phenomenal. If I have to compare him with Bollywood lead actors , it would be a mix of Aamir and Hrithik . But he has better expressions than both of them combined.

NTR jr is very charismatic and he holds that through the movie. Many of his scenes were nerve racking too, like his introductory scene of catching the revolutionary from a thousands crowd and all friendship scenes with NTR. 

Chuckled my heart out to see Alia Bhatt in her introduction scene in ribbons and looking so obscure and also the fact that she had only 2 scenes in all with dialogues. Thankfully KJO wasn’t around.

Ajay Devgan is his usual best here, the only one who seemed comparable to the two amazing leads.

With movies like Bahubali , Kashmir Files And RRR , the north south audience divide in movies is reducing. It’s heartening to see that happening and looking forward to the times of good quality over shines irrespective of language barriers.