Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched the hindi dubbed version. It's a nice and entertaining movie, not so good not so bad. A story of 2 friends, one a British officer who is in dire need of a promotion and the other a tribal leader who is in a mission to rescue a tribal gal from the British. Ram Charan and NTR Jr. were awesome. Alia has hardly anything to do in the movie. Her fans can skip this movie. Ajay Devgan was nice in cameo role. 

Some of the scenes were too violent and some scenes were total seeti maar type. The story was ok. Strictly a one time watch. 

3/5 from me.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Watching it in another couple of hours. *fingers crossed* and EXCITED!!!! 🥳

Done watching it. It’s no Bahubali but a good one time watch I would say. An out and out Rajamouli movie. Liked the second half better than the first half. Charan and NTR were great- they both put in a lot of hard work and it showed.. Ajay Devgan was very effective and left an impact even though his screen time was less than all of 20-30 mnts at the most.  Alia looked absolutely lost and artificial in her little cameo. Songs and the background score were really good but not a patch on Baahubali. 

Over and out for now. :)

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just now cane out of the theatre 

.wonderful complete action packed movie..typical telugu film.,no logics only actions and emotions .I simply loved it..especially Ramcharan..everyone had given thier best and it's nice..

It won't work well with Hindi audiences, but down the south it's a hit..

Kudos to Rajamouli..

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Watching it in another couple of hours. *fingers crossed* and EXCITED!!!! 🥳

Done watching it. It’s no Bahubali but a good one time watch I would say. An out and out Rajamouli movie. Liked the second half better than the first half. Charan and NTR were great- they both put in a lot of hard work and it showed.. Ajay Devgan was very effective and left an impact even though his screen time was less than all of 20-30 mnts at the most.  Alia looked absolutely lost and artificial in her little cameo. Songs and the background score were really good but not a patch on Baahubali. 

Over and out for now. :)

I liked that British girl who was helping bheem..she was looking beautiful 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

saw the movie. total bakwaas. except couple of well shot action scenes the movie is a huge letdown. ram charan look cool in that police costume. alia and ajay are added for the sake of giving the movie a bollywood taste, they have nothing much to do. poor script and poor direction.

my rating is 2 out of 5.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Boss what a movie. Total paisa vasool. From first frame to last frame, each action set pieces only Rajamouli could have pulled those off. Maza aa gaya 🥳

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a Paisa vasool movie!🥳 I am glad to have watched it in the theatre.. the actions sequences were just mind-blowing and the entire movie is so damn entertaining with wonderful performances by the cast.. Ramcharan and Jr. NTR were both fab ..their hard work showed! Simple but nicely written story which leaves an impact.. and an absolutely fantastic execution by the magician that's Rajamouli! 👏⭐️