~|| RRR - Reviews & Box Office ||~ - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Full nepo venture director, writer, actors, costume designers and music director. Nepo movie just like bahubali. 

First half is very good and second half wasn't very impressive. But ramcharan ntr fans will make sure its a hit.

Oh and like any other rajamouli movie except probably bahubali, female lead has no role

Just blink and miss types.

Edited by anu023 - 2 years ago

I just saw this terrible movie. Unfortunatley I agree with KRK. What a total BAKVAS and wasted 3 hours. 

Originally posted by arnavfluffy

How has Alia acted?

Anyone saw the film yet?

I did see it today. I am disappointed big time, terrible movie wasted 3 hours.

Alia's role is very short. She's an awesome actress but didn't get chance to show off her skills. Ajay role is powerful and he lives impact in a cameo.

The ticket cost is $40 for Dolby cinema. What a waste of time and money. I have heard my parents say that Sholay ni kamani Shan ma dubani. I am thinking its going to be same. Whatever money Bahubali 1 & 2 made makers will loose it with this movie. The movie's budget is 550 crore. 

Saw it …Telugu version …

I quite liked it …disclaimer - it’s not baahubali…u won’t get the same high that movie gave (if u liked baahubali that is..,I loved it)

But it’s well done nevertheless 

I was for the first ever time impressed with ram charan …the guy was so wooden back when he started and now he’s become a legit actor with charisma and all…this is even better than rangasthalam…

Jnr ntr was amazing as usual but surprisingly I liked ram charan more in this …but he gets the more emotional scenes which are his forte 👍🏼

I liked that rajamouli gave them both distinct personalities …Ram is mature, smart and smouldering underneath …Bheem is naive, has brute strength and is a simpleton ..their friendship makes sense u can tell they admire these qualities abt each other ..

Also liked how clever rajamouli was with distributing the high moments between the two …NTR gets the stronger introduction, interval point (the scene with the animals…yowza) and post interval emotional sequence (the song he sings when being publicly whipped)….ram charan gets the stronger backstory, more layers and the climax moment 

Alias and ajay devgans parts were tiny …I felt the ajay devgan dragged a bit ….could have cut it …

Alias part is blink n miss with only 1 significant scene with NTR…that’s it 

People loved naatu naatu/ naacho naacho in my Theatre …terrific energy in that one ..

Parts of the film drag and some bits with the britishers are silly and kinda tacky (the “I want to see blood portion” for eg) …the woman playing lady Scott was annoying af

The girl who played Jenny was cute …they didn’t quite flesh her story with ntr tho…

Overall, well made commercial film…the two lead actors and rajamouli save it from being an avg “deshbhakti” film ..and yes it has ridiculous stunts and a bit too much bromance 😂..but I didn’t mind that 

But not a classic or anything …

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago

Watched it and loved it😍 it's pure SSR mark film 

Both actors gave their best 

Im fan of ntr and i like Rc but here I'm giving one point extra for Rc 

It's cake walk charcter for Ntr..he is best in conveying emotions and SSR captured that fantastically

And Rc charcter has good scope and he nailed it..he gave life to the charcter 

Alia is good and Olivia is cute ajaydevagan charcter  is impact ful

While watching SSR movies i keep aside logic and enjoy his magic 

Same for this movie 

It reached beyond my expectations 

Literally waiting for this movie for 4 years and it's worth for me❤️

strictly one time watch, cherry is good...i feel pushpa was better than this

Loved the movie so much.... One time isn't enough 😃. The movie actually is different from Bahubali series as this one actually has some story and character development. The fire water thing is used so beautifully, both in positive and negative ways. The fire not just destroys but actually guides you in darkness, Rama guides Bheem in many ways in life. Similarly, the healing property of water is highlighted through Bheem character. While if out of control both can destroy everything. Rama also brings fire in Bheem to fight for nation, and Bheem calms the internal agony of Rama. The actors were brilliant. 

Originally posted by s4santu

strictly one time watch, cherry is good...i feel pushpa was better than this

😲 

That's a pretty low benchmark..if that cringe was better I will skip this