~|| RRR - Reviews & Box Office ||~ - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What no hype? The movie have lot of hype. Cannot expect the same hype in north like Baahubali 2. Still decent hype all things considered. They did good promotions in North also. Saw some photos of the JrNTR, Ram Charan and Rajamouli going and promoting in North like in Gujarat, Bengal etc. 

Although high ticket prices in north was the mistake as this doesn't have face value for North except Rajamouli's name, so will depend on WOM there. Expecting opening day to be around 10crrs in Hindi.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The movie will be sure shot blockbuster in south.. donot know about North...

The craze people have for NTR and Ram itself will bring the people to theaters and on top Rajmouli... 

All the best to the team.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How has Alia acted?

Anyone saw the film yet?

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

How has Alia acted?

Anyone saw the film yet?

I didn't watch the movie but donot expect much from Alia role 

As per reports she is playing Sita, Rama Raju love interest. When Rama Raju decides to sacrifice everything, he leaves her also. Sita commits suicide as she cannot go with arranged marriage with some other guy. 

Her role is very small....

Unless Raj mouli twists and increases her role 😆 which is  unlike from reviews

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I finally bit the bullet and bought the tickets for tonight’s show. Have been avoiding all the reviews like plague like I always do for a movie that is on my watchlist. Counting on the basic entertainment guaranteed from a Rajamouli movie. *fingers crossed*

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for 2mrw...to witness SSR magic once again 😍 he did wonder with ntr( simhadri and yamadonga) Rc (magdheera) seperately...now this trio gonna rock it..❤️

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5