Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Since Shivi Wedding is around, 

w e l c o m e 

to

The Wedding Contest

of our own

S h i v a   a n d   R a a v i

Excited aren't you all? Wait wait, before you go jumping ahead, here's what will be happening within these 2-3 weeks. Big smile

Firstly you all need to enroll you name here in this thread mentioning which team you would like to be in. There will be two teams - Shiva ki Chipkali and Raavi ka Bhootnath. 

Yes, there will be 2 teams competing against one another. 

But Remember, Shiva ki Chipkali is team Raavi and Raavi ka Bhootnath is team Shiva. 

Once we have enough members in each team the enrollment will be closed and then the tasks will be given.

A captian will be randomly choosen seeing the performace of the person in the respective CCs. 

All the names will be first-cum-first served basis. We might switch you to another team to balance both the teams.

There will be a certain deadline for each task and it is the duty of the captian to submit their task on time. 

However it is the responsibility of the entire team to help the captain and the entire team.

Please make sure that you are active in the coming 2-3 weeks for the entire celebration. If you aren't then I will request to you just join the party as a guest 😳

Do post questions if you have anyBig smile

So what are you waiting for? Choose your team and sign up now! 

Tag: Sevenstreaks

Edited by Serpensortia - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

(Team Raavi) 

Iktara22

Kfof

NidhiMittal1111

Odette_delusion

Anisha06

(Team Shiva) 

Chir-Cute

PinkBell

StarryAish

tournesol

evilxbalaa

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

FAQs

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yayyy this reminds me of the QH and beintehaa wedding contests add me in!! What kind of tasks though?

Put me in any team. I love both😳 If I have to choose one Ill go for Team Raavi (Shiva ki Chipkali) but I dont mind either way😆 agar doosri team mein members kam ho to wahan daal dena😛

You guys interested?

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Yayyy this reminds me of the QH and beintehaa wedding contests add me in!! What kind of tasks though?

Put me in any team. I love both😳 If I have to choose one Ill go for Team Raavi (Shiva ki Chipkali) but I dont mind either way😆 agar doosri team mein members kam ho to wahan daal dena😛

You guys interested?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

You guys interested?

M nt sure, but I think m supposed to help Shiri with this one too 😅🤣 waise shiri, check fb🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

M nt sure, but I think m supposed to help Shiri with this one too 😅🤣 waise shiri, check fb🤣

Tum meri team mein nahi aogi😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tum meri team mein nahi aogi😭

Nahi🤣 Main shaadi ke concept mein vishwas nahi rakhti😌 No string attached hona chahiye🤣 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Do you have to watch the show in order to take part?🤔  

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You guys interested?

Thanks for the tag Hinna ❤️

I will skip this game as I don't know anything about this show