Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

No one has watched it??? 

I liked it but season was so much better steamier n missed RJP a lot... 

I had issues with sharma n ghalib pronunciation n lot more but damn the wardrobe enjoyable watch

priya185 thumbnail

The season was okay but I preferred season one

a few scenes were good like the mud and bee scene

the altar scene was poetic

Simon was missed 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked it better than the last season.  I really liked Kate and Anthony’s chemistry but i wish they had wrapped up the triangle faster and we had more scenes after that. I didn’t like Anthony at all last season so I was surprised that i liked him a lot as the lead this time around. I felt sorry for both Anthony and Kate for how much they had to endure.

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by-malikakas

I liked it better than the last season.  I really liked Kate and Anthony’s chemistry but i wish they had wrapped up the triangle faster and we had more scenes after that. I didn’t like Anthony at all last season so I was surprised that i liked him a lot as the lead this time around. I felt sorry for both Anthony and Kate for how much they had to endure.

You are the bane of my existence and the object of my desire 😎

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Both seasons have different angle to watch and asses, I like both. Keeping both in their own zones give more perspective than comparing the two.