Kaamnaa

Manav's love? Real or not?

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Why do you guys think Manav liked Akanksha in the first place? I mean... what were the qualities that made Manav attracted towards Akanksha?

From the very beginning we see that they both have really different ideals. Akanksha is into receiving bribes for the sweet extra moolah. And Manav  is definitely against any of that. Akanksha was treated like a treasure.

I understand that Manav was an orphan so someone to call his own family was a great feeling. but why Akanksha?

Even in the pre-Vaibhav days she was kinda arrogant about her beauty.

Manav didn't even know that Akanksha(the love of his life)  was a model. Wouldn't you know at least the profession  of your so called love.

I was reading a webtoon where a average looking fat girl accuses the FL that FL can get away with anything just because she is pretty. It was supposed to be a stupid statement but the webtoon was so stupid that it kinda proved that pretty face definitely lets you get away with anything. Even murder... murders....

Same way.. I am wondering Did Manav also fall for only the pretty face? Was it real love from his side?

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I understand your pov and yes it’s so confusing how Manav fell in love with someone just for their beauty without knowing there true identity. But what gets to me is that how can a person like Manav, who always thinks carefully before taking a step, fall for Akanksha suddenly? I wish there to be a proper flashback in some places where it shows how there lives were before getting married. We saw Akanksha’s (which was so unnecessary). Vaibhav just talks in riddles with his past but Manav’s was never clear. In fact I’d say the writers never mentioned his past besides saying he’s an orphan!