ThapkiPyarKi2 Aakash Prachi Jaya Bhattacharya team work....🔥

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXIb2GSmwI 

Jayaji is a versatile actress ...❤️

Prachi and Aakash sizzling chemistry ...wish  to see more of Tharab ...

Felt bad for Pranchi, reading the IF article on her interview. It is not her fault that Jiya quit. Why should Fans be mean to her. You like Jiya as Thapki well and good, but since she can no longer play the role doesn't mean the show should shut down immediately. It is a different matter that the story had gone for a toss and the creatives didn't seem bothered. 

Some people are just so insensitive. They take the cover of the anonymity of social media to target people. 👎🏼

The role was difficult in itself, and on top of that struggle she had to face bashing too!! I am glad that the negativity came down as time passed and at least the unbiased people started to appreciate her effort. 

Perfectly said👍

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Felt bad for Pranchi, reading the IF article on her interview. It is not her fault that Jiya quit. Why should Fans be mean to her. You like Jiya as Thapki well and good, but since she can no longer play the role doesn't mean the show should shut down immediately. It is a different matter that the story had gone for a toss and the creatives didn't seem bothered. 

Some people are just so insensitive. They take the cover of the anonymity of social media to target people. 👎🏼

The role was difficult in itself, and on top of that struggle she had to face bashing too!! I am glad that the negativity came down as time passed and at least the unbiased people started to appreciate her effort. 

Edited by geetikabhasin - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Indulekha00

So true .... She is so shy and sweet ...opening now with her role ...She Didnt even get enough time to explore the character of Taps ... 

She shouldnt  get affected with such idiocracy ... She is sweetheart and doing best in given time ... She brought some freshness to the character since wedding ... we enjoyed the tashan and flirting ... cuteness overloaded ... 

And yes she needs to open up a bit with her expressions with soft finishing .... will be cherry on top ...

I am now used to see her with Aakash amazing chemistry .... except some directors mistake ... 

Earlier I used to watch Jigs and Aakash episodes repeatedly on Voot but not after Prachi's entry... ... No doubt Jigs is well established with the role but I feel with Prachi it's diff ... Aakash and Prachi complete each other..as beginners .... Havent seen any of them previous showl .. Liked their acting in TPK2 ...  Prachi was meant to play this role I guess ... 

Hope they get best projects in future .... Aakash is all set with any role ... 🔥🥂🧁