Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
crispsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hasini009

Thanks for the tag Crispy๐Ÿค—

I wanna post this song there in โ€˜selfieโ€™ thread. phir socha, members ki bheja fry karne ki ek selfie gaana kafi hain. so gif se kaam chalaya๐Ÿคฃ

I hope โ€˜dilon ka scooterโ€™ gaana bhi banaye kisi ne. I miss dhinchak

Your post on selfie thread inspired me to post this ๐Ÿ˜† Dhinchap has been replaced by cringe tiktokers ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw SD for you ๐Ÿค—

https://youtu.be/n_mdFImEwjY

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you! Bring me more ๐Ÿ˜† (I'm sorry for being so greedy but it's a long long drive so....) 

@Hasini : couldn't tag you, don't know why ๐Ÿ˜•

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Thank you! Bring me more ๐Ÿ˜† (I'm sorry for being so greedy but it's a long long drive so....) 

@Hasini : couldn't tag you, don't know why ๐Ÿ˜•

22 hours. IN A VEHICLE? No. You have got to shake things up. After every 3 hours, step down and have an affair with someone in the nearest town. 22 hours is too long to be in a car. 

crispsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

22 hours. IN A VEHICLE? No. You have got to shake things up. After every 3 hours, step down and have an affair with someone in the nearest town. 22 hours is too long to be in a car. 

Who knows if she meets Thomas Ji ๐Ÿค—

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Yes, IN A VEHICLE! ๐Ÿ˜† Aur koi option nahi hai. And I'm married and have a kid so can't think of an affair ๐Ÿ˜†

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Howdy?! 

I am gonna travel for around 22 hrs ...so need some really good pump up songs (both Hollywood & Bollywood) .... Please introduce me to some electrifying music smiley36 

chak de india

And India jeetega

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg i was part of this IF discord group where we group sang this every other day!!