Posted: 2 years ago

As you said the show is good

I don’t think she wasted potential but the show was not promoted well

Okay, I understand your perspective  

I look at the content more than the OTT medium

Originally posted by Desi-Adonis

I said wasted potential cuz most people don’t watch ALT for family dramas but for erotic content, so naturally the show didn’t become popular. It would have made more sense the show was on zee 5, voot or netflix 

It is available on Zee5 in all languages...

Most of the alt webseries are available on Zee5 or Jio

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago

she chose dangerous ishq as her comeback movie🙄. What do you expect?. she has repeatedly tried to make a come back but it hasnt panned out well. Films, reality show judge, ott. Nothing has been able to make an impact though. I guess she is doomed forever to be a third wheel to her sister and brother in law.

Originally posted by janakai

she chose dangerous ishq as her comeback movie🙄. What do you expect?. she has repeatedly tried to make a come back but it hasnt panned out well. Films, reality show judge, ott. Nothing has been able to make an impact though. I guess she is doomed forever to be a third wheel to her sister and brother in law.

She worked hard for her family from young age and suffered in the hands of abusive hubby. Let her handle her career and life as she want... I feel she is not third wheel but she is enjoying her life as she want now as she is free from all her toxic relations. 

I donot want her to stress on comeback and all.. she deserves happiness and calmness in her life.

Originally posted by -PD-

She worked hard for her family from young age and suffered in the hands of abusive hubby. Let her handle her career and life as she want... I feel she is not third wheel but she is enjoying her life as she want now as she is free from all her toxic relations. 

I donot want her to stress on comeback and all.. she deserves happiness and calmness in her life.

I m not saying she shouldnt be happy or anything but like most actresses her comeback wasnt a success.