Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Too much drama has killed all excitement for abhira's wedding

Shubh44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kitna bhi main bolun ki i want abhira wedding, i am so excited but the truth is there is just no excitement at all anymore, the CVs have killed the excitement and enthusiasm surrounding the wedding of one of the greatest and most loved pair in ITV history..... firstly they bought that kairav and anisha track after confession which completely sucked and derailed the momentum of the hottest couple and now adding drama and drama and drama in the wedding track,just don't feel excited and eager anymore.....they have completely destroyed the wedding track...... furthermore i know they are going to Jaipur but even if the wedding takes place which i know isn't happening,even if it takes place i couldn't care less.....if it isn't for #abhira if it isn't for Harshad and pranali's magical chemistry this show would be doomed........ ABHIRA❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After seeing the bts of garima  I definitely think shadi will happen for sure..because if they are spending so much they will not waste thier money like tht..🤪

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ary what if they only went for finalising the shoot location and other stuff, like pre booking things. i m sure there is time for wedding

Shubh44 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

Ary what if they only went for finalising the shoot location and other stuff, like pre booking things. i m sure there is time for wedding

exactly that!!! the team is there (not the actors) for finalising the venue for abhira's wedding which will happen eventually......right now I think we r headed for a separation....

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shubh44

exactly that!!! the team is there (not the actors) for finalising the venue for abhira's wedding which will happen eventually......right now I think we r headed for a separation....

Yeah they are there for finalising the details I think..

I hope there isn't any seperation yaar. Already in last 4-5 months there has been so much drama. 4 din toh sath spend nai kia and already heading for separation. I hope Akshu ka injury helps Abhi understand that it wasn't Akshu. Whatever. 

Shubh44 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudz

Yeah they are there for finalising the details I think..

I hope there isn't any seperation yaar. Already in last 4-5 months there has been so much drama. 4 din toh sath spend nai kia and already heading for separation. I hope Akshu ka injury helps Abhi understand that it wasn't Akshu. Whatever. 

ye sb separation tracks trp laate hain and all they care about is trp😂......bhut predictible track hai, knowing akshu's character we all can agree that she will take the blame and uske baad i don't know how will they get married, separation is necessary for akshara to see arohi's true colors and to prioritise the person who actually loves her the most.......she has taken him for granted,aur vaise bhi we realise importance of things when it's not with us.......

pbv3434 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

lets see yeh accident track 2 weeks to pakka chalega.

pbv3434 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh44

seperation to ayega bt short one..zyada lamba nai khichege like max 2 hafte..

Shubh44 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbv3434

seperation to ayega bt short one..zyada lamba nai khichege like max 2 hafte..

can't say about that.......may be ho skta hai thoda lamba kheenche, buddhiman honge to short hi hoga

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

But mehandi ceremony is done i think...I saw one picture of Akshara with the same mehandi but different dress.