Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Woah Mukesh ji has made his own show? The Mukesh Khanna show sounds a bit funny lol.. 

Why do I get kinda narcissist vibes from Mukesh Khanna.... 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Woah Mukesh ji has made his own show? The Mukesh Khanna show sounds a bit funny lol.. 

Why do I get kinda narcissist vibes from Mukesh Khanna.... 

He was interrupting Nakuul so much, but one good thing was he was actually eager to know Nakuul's perspective about everything..

Man he almost forgot Disha 🤣. ( He said Delhi chali gayi wapis pack of karke )

Like really you call a guy for interview and then u pretend pata hi nahi ishqbaaz serial kiya hain, pata hi nahi D is the lead of BALH2 , kuch toh ground work karna hota hai..

He prepared questionnaire about ishqbaaz and balh2 , but pata hi nahi D lead hai .. Unreal 😂

Or maybe he is completely disconnected from ITV now.. issliye sach me kuch nahi pata 

I cracked up when he said , maine suna diya tha ek bande ko ki koi difference nahi hota web series and Tv series me ( Nakuul explained it so patiently to him ðŸ¤£)

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

mukesh khanna is that shaktimaan guy right?!

tirchinazar thumbnail

Saw the interview in bits and pieces. It was such a dud. I saw it as more of Mukeshji promoting himself 😆 1 hr is too long a time for an interview, don't have the patience to watch it completely