Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened to the Sara Ali Khan craze?

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember when she debuted, people were like she is the next big thing and blah blah blah, and now she is nowhere to be seen ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is here to stay… she has acted brilliantly in Atrangi Re… has few movies lined up and will hopefully have a flourishing career…

Let the gal breathe

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She stopped paying her PR, that’s what happened 

Tetul thumbnail

Sakhi saiyan toh khoob hi kamaat hai. Pandemic dayain khaye jaat hai.

As told by Sara herself, the pandemic killed her career. Post pandemic people want to see Ibrahim more than her.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was a fad....and fad die out fast.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

She killed it herself with her inconsistent opinions on issues. I don’t like fakes. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That period of her being obsessed with Kartik and dating him and breaking up with him was just cringe. It looked too staged and I think it turned a lot of people off of her. LAK2 getting completely panned added to the turn off. Coolie#1 didn’t do much for her either. She did get a lot of praise for Atrangi Re and she has connections galore. She’ll be fine but she needs to rework her PR strategy. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Galouti

Sakhi saiyan toh khoob hi kamaat hai. Pandemic dayain khaye jaat hai.

As told by Sara herself, the pandemic killed her career. Post pandemic people want to see Ibrahim more than her.

This is the silver lining of the pandemic then. If Corona ruined the careers of Sara, Janhvi, Ananya - what more could we ask for? I hope another wave comes when Suhana debuts 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That period of her being obsessed with Kartik and dating him and breaking up with him was just cringe. It looked too staged and I think it turned a lot of people off of her. LAK2 getting completely panned added to the turn off. Coolie#1 didn’t do much for her either. She did get a lot of praise for Atrangi Re and she has connections galore. She’ll be fine but she needs to rework her PR strategy. 

History with Sushant coming out after his death... and NCB summons ruined her bani banayi image. On top of that Varun giving her a man-eater image during Coolie promotions made things difficult for her. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

People realised they were crazy to like this crazy.