Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 EDT #17 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Is it just me or anybody else getting irritated with Sarah. I think Ram should stop taking relationship advises from her, as a matter of fact from anyone.  I think Sandy would give better advice than her, CVs, please show Ram doing atleast one thing for Priya independently? 🙏Wishful thinking 🤞  

I think we are in for some funny scenes from Holi before the angst hits Ram and us hard!!🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by tirchinazar

You guys are millennials. Ram and Priya are like me from Gen Y. Even handholding was considered romantic while we were growing up. So just sharing a room is BFF 🤣

I think you are mixing gen Y and gen Z 😆

But i get your point.

We don't consider hand-holding, hugs as bff things. It's very generic for me atleast.😆

I need more than this and making poor jokes to be considered bff with someone.🤣

At best for me ram and priya are mutual friends of akki and shivi 🤣

Originally posted by ajacob31

Priya said something hilariously funny yesterday that she never reads or checks anybody's phone…🤣 she only does when the texts pop up on their laptops🤣 

I legit made a meme about it in my head

"I dont check anyone's phones"

*few hours earlier*

Priya checking the texts on Ram's personal computer

Originally posted by RitikaS99

I think you are mixing gen Y and gen Z 😆

But i get your point.

We don't consider hand-holding, hugs as bff things. It's very generic for me atleast.😆

I need more than this and making poor jokes to be considered bff with someone.🤣

At best for me ram and priya are mutual friends of akki and shivi 🤣

I thought I was boomers but I am not, I am not millennial either ... Sadly, they are not friends with benefits too 🤣 gutter mind, please don't mind

That's first love, didn't I tell you about it earlier? So blush tho hoga hi

We can add these scenes but then later don't start screaming at us telling us that exes are getting more screentime 🤣

I will utilize Neeraj for Priya's birthday waala track. Though Ram is Priya's BFF, he doesn't know her adtual birthday just like he didn't know her health-related facts when doctor asked him during accident kaand

So Neeraj will come with a cake and we can dedicate 2 weeks for that kaand. RandomWaliLadki, are you listening?

No cv we will not complain .. We r all done with Vedu and her de re ra..

For a change want to see Priya and Neeru's  de re ra ra flashback .Pls change the bg music from de re ra to something nice 😍

Some powerful  heart break scenes also 🔥

Originally posted by ajacob31

Is it just me or anybody else getting irritated with Sarah. I think Ram should stop taking relationship advises from her, as a matter of fact from anyone.  I think Sandy would give better advice than her, CVs, please show Ram doing atleast one thing for Priya independently? 🙏Wishful thinking 🤞  

I think we are in for some funny scenes from Holi before the angst hits Ram and us hard!!🤣

He is taking advice from a woman who stopped caring about her husband and son after the first episode and friends who are either not spedning time with spouses and when they do, they talk about him, are cheating on their spouses and getting divorces or are just single and being inovlved in the love life of their ex crush

No wonder Ram fell for and proposed Vedu in year 1 of college, saare ke saare log wrong advices dete the bichaare ko🤣

Originally posted by vaidharbhi95

No cv we will not complain .. We r all done with Vedu and her de re ra..

For a change want to see Priya and Neeru's  de re ra ra flashback .Pls change the bg music from de re ra to something nice 😍

Some powerful  heart break scenes also 🔥

Point noted, 190th episode will be Priya's birthday track ... Dont miss watching BALH2 on Sony :)

Point noted, 190th episode will be Priya's birthday track ... Dont miss watching BALH2 on Sony :)

Thank you cv , you r the best 🎉

Mil gaya aakhir Priya-Neeraj ka vm, pata tha kisi ne toh banaya hoga 

This one is goood . They had a good chemistry 🤭

I don't know why but I really like this scene 😍😍

Badly want their break up flashback scene 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNx6-Zh27t/

agree, I really wanted to understand what transpired, this can be explored and she can share it with Ram… this can be a very good progress where she lets him into her world and this is where they become BFF’s in the real sense…

Thank you cv , you r the best 🎉

I know I know ... We are humans, so we make mistakes. Thanks for understanding