Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I was searching Pri-Neeraj vm's on insta , aur yeh kya dekh liya maine..

I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY639YzP3Y4/

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

When they said best friends forever, I was hoping we will get to see some friendly scenes..probably walk in the park , watching TV together ...commenting on some show, talking abt book which Priya is reading..conversation related to their work friends etc...show something like he is early from office and decides to pick her up. On the way they eat ice cream etc..it can't always be awkward situation or goofiness rt??                 

Many a times I feel this story has only plotting by antagonist and romance/mu by leads. That touch of reality is lost because they don't show what people normally do

I can't understand why CVs need these festivals or occasion to progress this story. Did Priya stop going to college.  🤔 I think all their shoot happens in the set and hence their ideas are limited to those 4 walls of the set.

I am fed up of seeing Kapoor mansion . At least for holi we will see some sun light and the leads in the same frame🤣

So true mannnn

Pehle we used to get scenes of them having dinner together late at night or Ram just casually dropping by the bakery and annoying Priya or them sharing a ride home.

Aajkal toh Priya is only in the kitchen/serving food/in her own room - na college jaati hai, na bakery. 

Sansanikhez plot twists aur shock value ke chakkar mein basic cheezen hi bhool gaye. 

Also, although I do admire the cast of this season (esp our leads, nandini and shashi 😍), the cast of earlier season seemed more mature.

Ram's friends seemed like grown ups (yeh waale college ke bacchon jaise lagte hain). Natasha wasn't as childish as Shivi (though Sneha pulls off the role quite well) and all characters were nicely fleshed out. 

Edited by Zanutix - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

array… I also realised that kangan kand got revealed to mm as well nah? 🙈🤔 ram did pictorial and nm asked about it to mm and p said her brother was an idiot … may be she is also offish?🤷‍♀️

I was also confused with MM’s expressions. I think she was happy to hear Ram but was worried later about Priya’s reaction. I want it to be as simple as that☺️

ajacob31 thumbnail

When they said best friends forever, I was hoping we will get to see some friendly scenes..probably walk in the park , watching TV together ...commenting on some show, talking abt book which Priya is reading..conversation related to their work friends etc...show something like he is early from office and decides to pick her up. On the way they eat ice cream etc..it can't always be awkward situation or goofiness rt??                 

Many a times I feel this story has only plotting by antagonist and romance/mu by leads. That touch of reality is lost because they don't show what people normally do

I can't understand why CVs need these festivals or occasion to progress this story. Did Priya stop going to college.  🤔 I think all their shoot happens in the set and hence their ideas are limited to those 4 walls of the set.

I am fed up of seeing Kapoor mansion . At least for holi we will see some sun light and the leads in the same frame🤣

I never saw anything related to BFF in both their behavior. They don’t even talk for 5 mins straight, I am still wondering when did they become BFFs, other than Ram mentioning it in their phone convo. If they were BFFs, why would Ram go shopping with his other BFF, also going to the bakery with  the other BFF to cut cake with Akki-Shivi,etc…. 

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitikaS99

I was just telling her what we were discussing on last edt.

Baki i had decided to not find any meaning, symbolism, metaphors, future track clues for atleast a week😆

I'm too drained from this week😆

I am already drained and you know why I said that too 😉

tirchinazar thumbnail

You guys are millennials. Ram and Priya are like me from Gen Y. Even handholding was considered romantic while we were growing up. So just sharing a room is BFF 🤣

ajacob31 thumbnail

So, Ram said he can handle media easily as he has to deal with them often. How come the media never captured a much married popular business tycoon like Ram roaming freely with V? How come they were never papped together, media would have dug in and knew that she’s his ex?

Priya said something hilariously funny yesterday that she never reads or checks anybody's phone…🤣 she only does when the texts pop up on their laptops🤣 Also, she said they would never hide anything from each other. What about the murder attempt, lady?

Yesterday Ram had closed their bedroom door , but in the middle of their convo, bedroom door is open. Ghost in the works or is it V trying to eavesdrop?/🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mil gaya aakhir Priya-Neeraj ka vm, pata tha kisi ne toh banaya hoga 

This one is goood . They had a good chemistry 🤭

I don't know why but I really like this scene 😍😍

Badly want their break up flashback scene 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNx6-Zh27t/

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Dear CV, want to see more of Priya-Neeraj past scenes  like this..

Priya is blushing , she looks so charmed 😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1hINe1SwnQ

That's first love, didn't I tell you about it earlier? So blush tho hoga hi

We can add these scenes but then later don't start screaming at us telling us that exes are getting more screentime 🤣

I will utilize Neeraj for Priya's birthday waala track. Though Ram is Priya's BFF, he doesn't know her adtual birthday just like he didn't know her health-related facts when doctor asked him during accident kaand

So Neeraj will come with a cake and we can dedicate 2 weeks for that kaand. RandomWaliLadki, are you listening?

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajacob31

So, Ram said he can handle media easily as he has to deal with them often. How come the media never captured a much married popular business tycoon like Ram roaming freely with V? How come they were never papped together, media would have dug in and knew that she’s his ex?

Priya said something hilariously funny yesterday that she never reads or checks anybody's phone…🤣 she only does when the texts pop up on their laptops🤣 Also, she said they would never hide anything from each other. What about the murder attempt, lady?

Yesterday Ram had closed their bedroom door , but in the middle of their convo, bedroom door is open. Ghost in the works or is it V trying to eavesdrop?/🤣

Do you know how paps work? They are invited to click pics.  Stupid Vedika and Nandini, they should have used paps for some kaand and used that to create shaq in Priya's mind. Vedika and Nandini are new to such kaands, so they are at beginner level. Next time, they will reach intermediate level, but sadly, Vedika had to exit

As I said, they are not smart antagonists. They could have planned it in a better manner