•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Everyone, it's Kanak here. I am very new to India Forums and all this as a whole, even though was introduced to India Forums in 2015 when Tere Sheher Mein stared by Hiba and Dhruv aired on Star Plus. i started writing fanfictions when Rajan Shahi ruined the show by breaking the main couple- since then have been writing a few fanfictions; mostly personal- Tere Sheher Mein and Harry Potter (the marauders era) basically.

This is special because of the 1st time I wrote a fanfiction to post online; so if you read it, do leave a comment as it would really boost up my confidence to write & post more.

It's a two shot story, a very simple one though.

It happened right after when Saroj somehow gets to know about Chiru & Sayuri's affair.

Hope you like it.

Cheers, Kanak

PART 1

It was a hard day for Sayuri as Saroj discovered the truth about her and Chiru's affair. She barged into her house and insulted them to a level that she called Sayuri a prostitute. That was a last straw for her dadi as she dragged Saroj out of their house and slammed the door on her face. Everyone was horrified by what Saroj said, but Sayuri was numb because of other reasons. Chiru was standing right there and didn't even uttered a single word in defense for her. She looked at him with hope that he will speak up because last night he was the only one who told Sayuri to not argue with his mom otherwise she will dislike her, instead he will support her. Sayuri agreed and did what she thought was supposed to do but Chiru didn't stood up for her. A lone tear dropped from her doe-like eyes as he went away from her house.

It was afternoon and she wanted to do something stupid. She took her bag and drove her scooty as fast as she could. Her mom and dadi kept calling her name but she was too heart broken to listen to anything. She stopped at a salon, she stared at salon's gate for solid 5 minutes before going in. One lady greeted her at the reception as she said, "May I help you?" Sayuri looked at her uncomfortably as she looked around her. She never visited a salon before, it was all new for her. "Ma'am?", asked the receptionist again as Sayuri looked at her clueless. She took a deep breath before saying, "I... I want... want to colour my hair." Sayuri flinched as she spoke, thinking that receptionist would judge her but she simply smiled and said, "that's great. Just let me arrange everything for you. Please come and sit here." Sayuri was pleasantly surprised as she followed the receptionist inside and sat on the chair. She saw whole alot of new things, from getting a hair wash, to nails done, to spa, manicure, pedicure and what not. For the 1st time in life she felt like a girl, but she still couldn't smile as Chiru's silent face and Saroj's hovered in front of her face. She covered her face with her palm as she closed her eyes.

Suddenly the door burst open and a familiar voice reached her ear. She shot up straight as she saw Krishna walking inside the salon. She stood up in shock as she saw him flirting with the receptionist and walking towards her. Before she could comprehend and hide anywhere, he stood in front of her. Krishna's mouth almost fell to the ground in shock. "AyyeePhati Bansuri, tu yahan kya kar rahi hai. Hume laga tujhe tou daayan banana pasand hai", said Krishna as he took a chair and sat on it. Sayuri, not in the mood to argue sat on the sofa and avoided the eye contact. Krishna's eyes darkened as for the 1st time she didn't clapped back at him savagely. He unintentionally kept his hand on hers as he said, "Tum thik ho na?" Sayuri looked at his hand and then at him at which he instantly removed his hand. "Mere saath flirt kar raha hai... Teri himmat..." "Ayee daayan. Pagal hai kya. Chiru bhaiya tujhse pyaar karte hai, tujhe lagta hai hum unke saath kuch aisa kar sakte hai. Aur vaise bhi agar tu unka pyaar na bhi hoti, tou bhi inte bure dinn nahi aaye hai humare, ki tujhse flirt karenge." "Tere Chiru bhaiya, kuch pyaar-vyaar nahi karte mujhse."

Part 2

Sayuri looked at him distastefully as she said, "Tere Chiru bhaiya, kuch pyaar nahi karte mujhse." "Ayeee yeh jalebi banana band kar na, seedha seedha bata hua kya hai" Sayuri closed her fists as she yelled, "Tujhe jab sab pata hai tu mujhse kyun puch raha hai. Jooth pasand nahi hai mujhe" "Arre, kya pata hai hume, hume yahi nahi pata...Tu...tu... What the fasaad, tu rou rahi hai..tu...", said Kanha as he saw tears falling from her eyes. He shivered, he has never seen her cry, even when her father died, she stood aside, silent but never shed a single tear so that her sisters remain strong. He fumbled around as he searched for a tissue. Sayuri looked at him ridiculously as he then gave his handkerchief looking at her seriously. Sayuri hesitated at first but took it. "He uncomfortably sat on his chair as tears happen to be his tough spot. Silence prevailed between until Kanha said, "Ab batayegi hua kya hai." Sayuri sighed as she looked at him and shifted on her sofa to look at him. "Your mom got to know about us today...", said Sayuri as Kanha got serious. He left his chair and sat beside her. Sayuri shifted uncomfortably as she continued her story. "And then...", Sayuri told him everything that happened, "then she even called me a prostitute but your brother didn't even utter a single word. I'm not upset with what aunty said. Prostitution is not something should be ashamed of, if it is feeding the stomach, but she used it as a bad word and insulted both me and the people who do that. I can still let it go but what your brother did...", fumbled Sayuri as tears flowed from her eyes. "Ummm... ", uttered Kanha as Sayuri looked up at him from her lap. "I am sorry of how... Umm maa and bhaiya behaved with your family.", he said as he stared at his jeans. He looked above and discovered her looking at him. He gulped as he continued, "And you." Sayuri looked away from him as she wiped her tears. "Bhaiya usually doesn't go against maa because he loves her alot and can't see her upset." "Even when she is wrong..." "It's complicated yaar. Chal, kyunki tu itna pyaar karti hai mere bhai se aur main unse, main ek baar maa ko apne charm mein phasa ke dekhta hoon." "Tu karega mere liye aisa... Jaani dushman ho na main tou." "Ayee, iss khayal mein nahi reh ki tere liye kar raha hoon, apne bhai ke liye hai. Uski khushi ke liye tou jaan bhi de doon, tujhe jhelna kya hai." Sayuri gave a small smile as she said, "Chalo koi baat tou hum dono ki common hai." "Haan... ", said Krishna as he looked at her. Sayuri looked around as she realised that she felt better after talking to Kanha. Which she never thought she could ever feel. She shifted uncomfortably as she asked, "Tu vaise yahan kya kar raha hai?" "Hum tou apne baal rangne aaye hai. Pure neele, ek dum Krishna Ji ka rang.", said Kanha as he brushed his hair smartly. "Haha, bandar lagega pura" "Nahi tou, aur agar lagunga bhi tou kya, temporary karwa raha hoon. 3-4 din mein chala jayega. Phir teri subah bhi kharab nahi hogi humari shakal dekhkhe nahi hi humari." "Mujhe nahi pata tha ki temporary colour bhi hota hai!" "Hota hai na... Karwa le tou bhi, todhi apni umar ki lagegi." Sayuri looked at him furiously as she crossed her arms and said, "Tou main kya abhi buddhi lagti hoon?" "Matlab, Chandni ko dekh, aur khud ko dekh. Jyada farak nahi padhta." "Kanha ke bache", yelled Sayuri as she took a magazine from the stand and slapped it on his shoulder. Kanha jumped as he laughed, "Dekha normal kar diya na tujhe. Hum bhi kaam aa jaate hai." Then he did his usual swag pose while Sayuri looked at him. She didn't hate him that much today. He was bearable today. Receptionist came as she said, "I apologize, you both have to wait because of us. It's staff shortage. Come, I'll both show you to your respective counters." Kanha nodded as Sayuri stood up and said, "Umm, I guess I'll skip. I don't if it's the right decision or not". With that she picked up her bag. "What the fasaad Sayuri, kabhi kabhi bas maze ke liye cheeze karni chahiye. Aaja, aaj hum tere liye rang choose karte hai. Akhir ab humari zindagi ka hissa ache se banane wali hoon", and with that, without even listening to her, he grabbed her hand and dragged her to her station. The hair stylist, showed them colour shade books to chose the colour for them, Kanha immediately chose the quirky blue while Sayuri looked through the pages. "Exam nahi dena hai, jo inti baar book padh rahi ho." Sayuri gave him her savage look before going back to the book. "I'm confused Kanha. I guess I should skip." "Arre nahi nahi. Ruko. Yeh lal karwa lo, bhagwaan Krishna ka bhi rang hai yeh tou." And before Sayuri could say anything, he continued, "voh kuch kuch baalon pe karwaana mast lagega..." "Streaks na sir", corrected the hair stylist. "Haan haan jo bhi.", Kanha said irritatedly. Sayuri sighed as she whispered, "Pata nahi kya hi hoga mera."

Kanha jumped from his seat as their procedure started. After 4 hours of hard work and nervousness Sayuri was ready. She smiled as she twirled looking at the mirror. She felt so different. "Dekha, kya solid lag rahi hai tu.", said Kanha as he stroked his hair. "Hum tou kasam se ek Bollywood actor lag rahe hai, haina." "Haan", said Sayuri absentmindedly. Kanha looked at her puzzled as she agreed with him for the 1st time. She was busy admiring her colour and playing with her hair. Sayuri smiled at him as she said, "Umm... Thank you." Kanha lifted his eyesbrows. "Kya kaha, humne sunna nahi" "Maine kaha thank you. Tu nahi hota tou main yeh kabhi nahi karwa pati." Kanha smirked as he stood up. "You are welcome" "Jyada sarr pe chadne ki zaroorat nahi hai.", said Sayuri and they both laughed.

Sayuri and Kanha both sat on their scooty and bike respectively as they drove back home unknown to them, ki Kanha ne Sayuri ko apne rangon mein rang diya.

The End

I hope you enjoyed both the parts, would love to see your comments below.

Do let me know if you wanna see more from me

Cheers, Kanak

Edited by Manyaluv - 2 years ago

New to the show, seems like she needed a change and now time for  a breakup from the Chiru. πŸ˜†

For writing feedback, if you could space your paragraphs it would be easier to read and make the format cleaner.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by DJ_3

New to the show, seems like she needed a change and now time for  a breakup from the Chiru. πŸ˜†

For writing feedback, if you could space your paragraphs it would be easier to read and make the format cleaner.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Haha!!! Haven't thought this far ahead yetπŸ˜‚

TYSM for your suggestions, would definitely work on it

Keep Reading😍

Your last line stole my heart. Good story, do write more. πŸ‘

PS: When you wrote about the receptionist who prepared their respective stations I genuinely thought that colour will get exchanged and Sayoori will end up blue haired πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Lucifer666

Your last line stole my heart. Good story, do write more. πŸ‘

PS: When you wrote about the receptionist who prepared their respective stations I genuinely thought that colour will get exchanged and Sayoori will end up blue haired πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for liking it. Means alot to me... 

I have written one more but didn't post it here instead posted on WattPad, so lemme know if you wanna give it a read❀

Posted: 1 years ago

Your story is just amazing and the last line was bravo ... You are a great writer ...  Plz plz ... Post more stories ... I can't wait for them ... Dam good