Anugun TS - kuch to he ! Part 2 on page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Heya everyone this is my first attempt on our cute anugun , i may not know many of you so apna bhi intro bata Dena thoda se ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't have time for the khayali pulav one coz that's gonna take a hell lota imaginationโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช so tab tak isko enjoy Karo ๐Ÿ˜† (made this last night after being completely drained in Holi while listening songs so bhul chuk maaf karna ๐Ÿ˜†)

So this is laid in the timeline when gg got slapped by AS 

Scene - an angry gg walking out of AS's house and on the verge of getting hit by the car passing by when someone pulled her back !

Anu(concerned with a dash of anger) yeh kya kar rhi ho ! Dimag k saath saath aankhe bhi band karli he kya !? 

This worked as fuel for an already irritated gg "chant chashmish mera abhi tumse ladne ka bilkul mood nhi he! Or aankhe meri nhi tumhari kharab he , jab RKC mujhe thappad maar rhi thi tab tumhari eyes me kuch chala gya tha kya jo tumko vo dikhayi nhi diya ! "

Anu- tum to aise keh rhi ho jaise mene kuch nhi kiya ? 

Gg- haan to kya kiya tumne .... Batao ? Vo chudail mujhe thappad maarti rhi chalo slaps ko bhul jao uss AS ne mere baare me kitta bura bola or tum bhoot banke sab sun rhe the ! 

Anu said calmly" coz yeh tum dono sisters ka personal matter he , "

Gg- " shut up ! Just shut up!" That was enough for the day for gg as she pushed Anu away and freed herself from his embrace," pehle tum yeh batao tum idhar aaye hi kyu ? Vo bhi meri party bina bataye beech me chhod kar n that too for this AS , Anu trying to justify himself " coz she's I'll " 

Gg - oh really! Lagta he tum bhul gye ho jab me bimar thi tab mere paas tumse ladne ki bhi takat nhi thi n yeh RKC tumhare colleagues n family ko insult karti he meri insult karti he even thappad bhi maarti he that too when she's unwell?! Tumhari to junior he na vo ? How can u give her the privilege to insult ur family and jiss personal and professional life ka jaap tum karte rehte ho na usko khud pe bhi apply Karo Mr anubhav kulshrestha ! Mujhe to lagta he tumko meri partying se hi problem he aaj bhi tumne kitta bada tamasha kiya tha ! 

Finally Anu lost his cool - tum yeh keh rhi ho ? Tamasha mene nhi tumhare BF ne kiya tha n don't u forget he tried to manhandle you tab kyu mujhe ghur rhi thi ? 

"Agar aisi baat he to what happened to you now ? AS k saamne tumhari bolti band kyu ho gyi !jitna gussa ronie ko dikhaya tha utta iss jal kakdi ko nhi dikha sakte the , jaise ronie ka haath pakda tha apni junior ka haath bhi pakad lete ! But no tumhare dil me to usske liye soft corner he na !" An infuriated gg gave befitting comeback 

Anu kept clarifying but gg won't budge , with each passing second her anger was rising and yess she was taking out her frustration on Anu , it was time for gc gang n bua to intervene , who were stunned to see Anu acting like a puppy in front of gg now , Garima scolded her "yeh kya kar rhi ho gg aise koi baat karta he kya ?" To which gg retorted "theek he to phir mujhe iss chant chashmish se baat karni hi nhi he ! Kabhi bhi nhi !" And went towards the car n went back home with bua .... GC gang tried talking to him but he too wasn't in his senses so they all headed back too ....

Anu's pov 

This wasn't the first time he felt like an insomniac but it was the reason for which he was restless, images from the party and AS's house starting to haunt him whenever he tried to lay down moreover he can't even read a book which would help him combat the situation as his mind was wandering everywhere but nowhere, he was stuck in between something and for the first time he wasn't able to focus! 

" Yeh kya ho gya he tujhe Anu kyu tu itna soch rha he isske baare me ? Isme teri kya galti thi ?" He stared at the mirror as if convincing himself but all his efforts went down the drain, his own reflection was disappointed more so of his Clownary of depicting he's unaffected by the whole fiasco , "ok fine ! I know meri galti he but ab uss papa ki pari ko manau kaise ?" He knew she won't talk to him and was even prepared for being severely ignored but that didn't help his conscience , he knew it was unbearable seeing tears in her eyes , those that always gleamed with joy n cuteness, and him being the reason just worsen the situation! , He felt helpless n laid down on his bed remembering the happenings...

[BG song for Anu n GG's pov]

{Aahatein kaisi yeh aahatein

Sunta hoon aaj kal aye dil bata

Dastakein dete hain dastakein

Kyun ajnabi se pal aye dil bata

Kuch toh hai jo hum hain khoye

Kuch toh hai jo tum na soye

Kuch toh hai jo hum dono yun

Haste haste itna roye}

GG's pov 

After getting a good amount of scolding from her bua gg did realise that she was wrong in taking out her anger n frustration on Anu but something in her was still bitter , she did want Anu to take up stand against that AS but he didn't , this doesn't mean that she can't stand her ground! But Anu completely let her down! Especially after him being so protective of her in the party , her expectations raised , for the first time she felt the feeling of being protected, for the first time she felt someone could have her back too! But all that was too good to be true for her to imagine as she laughed at her own immaturity and cried herself to sleep ....

Precap - GG's secret visitor ๐Ÿ˜†

Joote chappals are allowed ๐Ÿ™ƒ feel free to give opinions! 

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Piyaazzz

Heya everyone this is my first attempt on our cute anugun , i may not know many of you so apna bhi intro bata Dena thoda se ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't have time for the khayali pulav one coz that's gonna take a hell lota imaginationโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช so tab tak isko enjoy Karo ๐Ÿ˜† (made this last night after being completely drained in Holi while listening songs so bhul chuk maaf karna ๐Ÿ˜†)

So this is laid in the timeline when gg got slapped by AS 

Scene - an angry gg walking out of AS's house and on the verge of getting hit by the car passing by when someone pulled her back !

Anu(concerned with a dash of anger) yeh kya kar rhi ho ! Dimag k saath saath aankhe bhi band karli he kya !? 

This worked as fuel for an already irritated gg "chant chashmish mera abhi tumse ladne ka bilkul mood nhi he! Or aankhe meri nhi tumhari kharab he , jab RKC mujhe thappad maar rhi thi tab tumhari eyes me kuch chala gya tha kya jo tumko vo dikhayi nhi diya ! "

Anu- tum to aise keh rhi ho jaise mene kuch nhi kiya ? 

Gg- haan to kya kiya tumne .... Batao ? Vo chudail mujhe thappad maarti rhi chalo slaps ko bhul jao uss AS ne mere baare me kitta bura bola or tum bhoot banke sab sun rhe the ! 

Anu said calmly" coz yeh tum dono sisters ka personal matter he , "

Gg- " shut up ! Just shut up!" That was enough for the day for gg as she pushed Anu away and freed herself from his embrace," pehle tum yeh batao tum idhar aaye hi kyu ? Vo bhi meri party bina bataye beech me chhod kar n that too for this AS , Anu trying to justify himself " coz she's I'll " 

Gg - oh really! Lagta he tum bhul gye ho jab me bimar thi tab mere paas tumse ladne ki bhi takat nhi thi n yeh RKC tumhare colleagues n family ko insult karti he meri insult karti he even thappad bhi maarti he that too when she's unwell?! Tumhari to junior he na vo ? How can u give her the privilege to insult ur family and jiss personal and professional life ka jaap tum karte rehte ho na usko khud pe bhi apply Karo Mr anubhav kulshrestha ! Mujhe to lagta he tumko meri partying se hi problem he aaj bhi tumne kitta bada tamasha kiya tha ! 

Finally Anu lost his cool - tum yeh keh rhi ho ? Tamasha mene nhi tumhare BF ne kiya tha n don't u forget he tried to manhandle you tab kyu mujhe ghur rhi thi ? 

"Agar aisi baat he to what happened to you now ? AS k saamne tumhari bolti band kyu ho gyi !jitna gussa ronie ko dikhaya tha utta iss jal kakdi ko nhi dikha sakte the , jaise ronie ka haath pakda tha apni junior ka haath bhi pakad lete ! But no tumhare dil me to usske liye soft corner he na !" An infuriated gg gave befitting comeback 

Anu kept clarifying but gg won't budge , with each passing second her anger was rising and yess she was taking out her frustration on Anu , it was time for gc gang n bua to intervene , who were stunned to see Anu acting like a puppy in front of gg now , Garima scolded her "yeh kya kar rhi ho gg aise koi baat karta he kya ?" To which gg retorted "theek he to phir mujhe iss chant chashmish se baat karni hi nhi he ! Kabhi bhi nhi !" And went towards the car n went back home with bua .... GC gang tried talking to him but he too wasn't in his senses so they all headed back too ....

Anu's pov 

This wasn't the first time he felt like an insomniac but it was the reason for which he was restless, images from the party and AS's house starting to haunt him whenever he tried to lay down moreover he can't even read a book which would help him combat the situation as his mind was wandering everywhere but nowhere, he was stuck in between something and for the first time he wasn't able to focus! 

" Yeh kya ho gya he tujhe Anu kyu tu itna soch rha he isske baare me ? Isme teri kya galti thi ?" He stared at the mirror as if convincing himself but all his efforts went down the drain, his own reflection was disappointed more so of his Clownary of depicting he's unaffected by the whole fiasco , "ok fine ! I know meri galti he but ab uss papa ki pari ko manau kaise ?" He knew she won't talk to him and was even prepared for being severely ignored but that didn't help his conscience , he knew it was unbearable seeing tears in her eyes , those that always gleamed with joy n cuteness, and him being the reason just worsen the situation! , He felt helpless n laid down on his bed remembering the happenings...

[BG song for Anu n GG's pov]

{Aahatein kaisi yeh aahatein

Sunta hoon aaj kal aye dil bata

Dastakein dete hain dastakein

Kyun ajnabi se pal aye dil bata

Kuch toh hai jo hum hain khoye

Kuch toh hai jo tum na soye

Kuch toh hai jo hum dono yun

Haste haste itna roye}

GG's pov 

After getting a good amount of scolding from her bua gg did realise that she was wrong in taking out her anger n frustration on Anu but something in her was still bitter , she did want Anu to take up stand against that AS but he didn't , this doesn't mean that she can't stand her ground! But Anu completely let her down! Especially after him being so protective of her in the party , her expectations raised , for the first time she felt the feeling of being protected, for the first time she felt someone could have her back too! But all that was too good to be true for her to imagine as she laughed at her own immaturity and cried herself to sleep ....

Precap - GG's secret visitor ๐Ÿ˜†

Joote chappals are allowed ๐Ÿ™ƒ feel free to give opinions! 

This is so so good . Gungun wanted to be protected but anu failed . Now anu have to make sure he rectify his mistakes.

Tags 2 (purani aadat he bhulne ki ๐Ÿ˜†) 

Originally posted by riya1605

This is so so good . Gungun wanted to be protected but anu failed . Now anu have to make sure he rectify his mistakes.

thanks behen๐Ÿ˜†

@bold yess he will ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by Piyaazzz

thanks behen๐Ÿ˜†

@bold yess he will ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Update soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

You have written this Chapter very beautifully 

So glad Anu had a realisation! Waiting for the secret meet up! 

This is so lovely! I really wanted Anu to take stand for GG when RKC slapped her, but how he behaved was so weak. Maybe out of humanity becoz she was ill? But at least I was satisfied that he mentioned to that RKS that being ill doesn't give her the right to behave like that, warna Anu ka reaction aur bhi zyada weak hota. And I also wanted him to introspect on that matter but he was more concerned about his junior's health than GG.  Thanku for writing this part so beautifully. โค๏ธ Can't wait to know who's GG's secret visitor. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww, so cute! I wish this convo had happed on the showโ€ฆ Loved itโ€ฆ looking forward to the secret visitor!