Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

She wasn't the best of actresses, she wasn't the worst of actresses. She was an absolutely mediocre actress propelled to fame by extraordinary good looks and extraordinarily successful films that managed to tower over and hide some real stinkers. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just had to despite not being angry at your answer. I'm sorry. I've never seen so many pure laal tomato on anyone's post before. The experience was thrilling. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I just had to despite not being angry at your answer. I'm sorry. I've never seen so many pure laal tomato on anyone's post before. The experience was thrilling. 

Same. I couldn't resist. Fist time I'm itching to make an MID account just to laal react. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

That's mean @bollyqueen0 😆

If U wanted to see more Laal Tomatoes, U could've send me ❤ instead like Maroon did

Thank you Maroon

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is one bad actress with over the top acting

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ash is a breathtakingly beautiful , elegant woman , incredibly successful too.

How can some one comment that she is a bad actress is funny ! As if rest or the bollywood actresses are epitome of talent!

Whatever it is she is a delight on screen , she reached where she is because of her own talents & hard work not because of Nepto gang member .

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

How are people forgetting her portrayal of Jodha ❤ You can dislike her, but she does period dramas the besttttt. And her character in Guru wasn't necessarily an easy one either.. or Devdas, Guzaarish.

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She can be terrible in the hand of a bad director, but to dismiss her as the 'worst actress' of her generation is silly.

Right from her Bollywood debut in HDDCS to critically acclaimed performances like Raincoat and Chokher Bali to Provoked to even silly characters like Sunheri (yeah it's not a good performance, but it does the job for what it is supposed to do) she has shown she is capable of acting.

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GangubaiLady

Aishwarya only had 3 to 5 hit movies and 20 flops.  Horrible record for a leading lady. 

yet it sustained her for 20 yrs with no sugar daddies, khan boycott , losinf friends and most camps distancing herself