Kaamnaa

Manav takes control

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

By the time Vaibhav returns I’m pretty sure Akanksha’s going to wipe out his wealth and fame before he knows it. And all of this of course leads to the break up of Vaibhav-Akanksha. Tbh Akanksha’s job isn’t even that hard she said it herself to Rane, “you do all of the work b/c i don’t know”. If she said it nicely I’m sure he would’ve done it and she could’ve made some adjustments. Manav is going to be pulling on Akanksha week spots (8 years has gave a lot of experience) and by the time she realizes that it was her that made all those stupid decisions it will be too late. Manav forcing his own promotion to a higher level is one step to his success.

This next part is my rant.
I don’t understand why ever since makers introduced Sakshi they only show her arguing with others and making her decisions correct. If they ever shown Manav-Sakshi together they barely spent good times with each other. Forget about being friends, they know each other well by now (so not strangers) so what is there relationship defined as? A teacher/counselor who’s staying at her student’s house because of his stubbornness? I’m not saying that it’s bad for her to stay, but someone’s going to have to tell the kid that just b/c you got so many illnesses doesn’t mean it goes all your way. Manav-Sakshi need to get this before him. How can a councilor give advice but not understand this? Makers are not focusing on the proper growth of the characters. I feel somewhere along the story things are going to get out of hand and the viewers won’t be pleased with that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just a thought why don’t they give us another twist. Like add a temporary villian? They’re just feeding us the same taste everyday. Viewers need a new punch of flavor! Yes I know that Akanksha is already a lot of trouble but watching the same thing going on and on is just getting boring. Now it’s coming to the point where anyone can guess what’s coming up and it’ll be 80% true. Sakshi’s arrival was obvious coz it happened in the “so what original show”. This is ITV so no matter how “real” you get, something unexpected has to be shown or goes down the show like the titanic. I’m not saying that the show should end or anything but how has it made it this far? The trp is smooth sailing but it isn’t going that well.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m loving how Manav has taken control, so while he doesn’t care about Akanksha having moved our and accepted it, he’s not going to let her have it easy.

While I don’t think they need to introduce more characters, I’d be thrilled if they show that Niharika or her sister have a part in ensuring Vaibhavs construction company uses substandard stuff so that accidents happen and they somehow help Manav get evidence against Vaibhav.