Swaran Ghar

Nice swaran & aarav moments and swaran & ajit moments

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Two things I liked were:

I liked the sweet moments between Aarav and Swaran over grandmother and grandson bonding. The sweater, second drape as Kanwal's cape for the grandson, the grandson checking on his grandmother, and Swaran taking Aarav over to the Kanwal's favorite orphange was winsome. Also, I liked how Swaran talked about redefining 'haq' over through love and care whereas she's cognizant over her sons' meaning of 'haq' which is basically interest in property . 

^^I think Kiran, Nimmo and (maybe Nakul? 🤷‍♀️ this dude's fickle-minded) might utilize their bonding to their profit and Nimmo has discussed about this briefly with Kiran in the kitchen.

Even Ajit and Swaran scene with Ajit providing the 'meethi churi' food and telling her that's he's standing by her side + warbling the song of Kishore Kumar over the phone and the conversation was decently performed. I think Ajit is comprehending or somewhat connecting the dots more properly as to why Kanwal might've asked/made him promise to look after Swaran after his demise, since he already conjectured all along how chaotic the situation would be + how Swaran is gullible to this scenario and might give in henceforward this present scenario (50/50 probably or I could be wrong). Swaran also somewhat contemplated as to the sons didn't interrogate about their father's health as opposed to being highly conscious of their so-called rights and image amongst the neighbors and people. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I think she will become strong because of exepienaces which she had past days and before she had been protected by her husband now she had witeniced every thing by her self other wise she would had waited her sons to arrive and plus the food for the orphanage she did not discussed with them more than sad she is angry by their behaviour .its better if she learns by her self rather than ditched by her sons.