Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

ya so how about the medieval crowd thats been brainwashed by a medieval ideology and the abdullas and muftis pay for his protection? Good idea, no?😉

its a shame that people brainwashed by an evil ideology went around killing KPs and are now threatening the director who dared expose that barbarism. Its a shame too that some people dont get it.  They can suck it up now.😉

How true. It's cute how these people just change goalposts the moment they have no arguments left to make. 

Metoo accused? And where have the cases been proved? Ever heard of the false cases? Damn, they're skyrocketed too. 

VRA made a movie on the Hindu gënöcïde and all these screwballs can whine about is something that isn't relevant here. 

But I don't expect brains from the likes of these. 😂

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

ab ye thoda zyada nahi ho raha. How about govt tries to do something for kps and give security to people who needed like maybe women of this doomed nation

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I hope some xyz security is sent to protect these real victims.

https://twitter.com/KPSSamiti/status/1504117816479268879

Do you think that is going to happen? I doubt. No matter how much his supporters try to deny it, the fact remains that our "honorable" PM does not give two hoots about KPs. All he cares about is how he can use every small thing including people s tragedy to his advantage

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In a country with 85% Hindus, the bold Bhakts are getting threatended very easily. 🤣 Kangu, and now this. Way to spend public fund on these people. 👍🏼

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

In a country with 85% Hindus, the bold Bhakts are getting threatended very easily. 🤣 Kangu, and now this. Way to spend public fund on these people. 👍🏼

I agree that public funds should not be used on people like Kangana and Vivek. But what is with this majority cant be threatened argument? India has always been a Hindu majority country it still never stopped anyone from slaughtering/raping Hindus. There is hate against Hindus as much as there is hate against Muslims. To deny any one of these possibilities is just stupidity. I am not talking about privileged people like Vivek or Kangana but normal civilians of this country 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

I agree that public funds should not be used on people like Kangana and Vivek. But what is with this majority cant be threatened argument? India has always been a Hindu majority country it still never stopped anyone from slaughtering/raping Hindus. There is hate against Hindus as much as there is hate against Muslims. To deny any one of these possibilities is just stupidity. I am not talking about privileged people like Vivek or Kangana but normal civilians of this country 

I dont deny the violence. But to think only Hindus are in danger is not true. As a liberal I feel I should be given Z security, because if someone comes dancing on my head to chant Jai Shri Ram, I will not utter it. What about me ? Also, if there is an act of terrorism from a specific community that usually happens in India, would it be only me or Hindus who’d be victims of that ? No. Everyone irrespective of religion people would be hurt. 

The responsibility of the Govt is to control the anti-social elements, so that they dont have to spend extra on individual security. Govt has not done a good job in 65+ yrs post independence. But they have not ANY good job in last 7+ yrs too. In fact they have almost legalized many crimes. Honestly with this much public support, I would expect majority to feel safe everywhere, not under an env. of fear of having extra security everywhere. 

Also, why cant Vivek guy have his own private bodyguard ? Aren’t they rich enough? 

YourCat thumbnail

Threats 

"After watching a regime-sponsored film on Kashmir, Hindu right wing supporters giving speeches in the movie theaters in India asking Hindu men to forcibly marry Muslim women and produce kids with them to outnumber Muslims in the country! #kashmirifiles"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashoswai/status/1504089332256321542?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You see the bottom pic....that is the kind of horrendous acts I was talking about when I said I want UP files... and there are too many....this girl's Mom didn't even get to see her daughter's face......UP has its own horror stories.

Why only UP Files? Why not Rajasthan Files, too? Why not Kerala Files as well where nuns are subjected to torture and r**pes, and no one seems to give fuks about them? Why not, basically, The India Files as well? Why not the World Files so that maybe aliens could save you from the fascism this country is doomed to become? 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

I dont deny the violence. But to think only Hindus are in danger is not true. As a liberal I feel I should be given Z security, because if someone comes dancing on my head to chant Jai Shri Ram, I will not utter it. What about me ? Also, if there is an act of terrorism from a specific community that usually happens in India, would it be only me or Hindus who’d be victims of that ? No. Everyone irrespective of religion people would be hurt. 

The responsibility of the Govt is to control the anti-social elements, so that they dont have to spend extra on individual security. Govt has not done a good job in 65+ yrs post independence. But they have not ANY good job in last 7+ yrs too. In fact they have almost legalized many crimes. Honestly with this much public support, I would expect majority to feel safe everywhere, not under an env. of fear of having extra security everywhere. 

Also, why cant Vivek guy have his own private bodyguard ? Aren’t they rich enough? 

I agree that communal hatred harms everyone equally. My point was just about majority can't be threatened which is not true. 

Vivek is given security just so that our "honourable" prime minister can use this incident to boost about how he "helped kps by given y-security to man who made film about them". Who cares about kps? Nobody. Sabko apna ullo seedha karna h. 

Kashmir itself is a living example of what you seem to be in denial of. Kashmir was once a 100% Hindu state. Now, you can count the Hindu population literally on your fingers. 

Pakistan was once a 100% Hindu nation. Now, You can see what's going on. The Hindu, Sikh, and Christian girls are kidnapped and married off to the men thrice their ages. 

I agree there's no immediate threat to the Hindus at this moment, but Hindu population has only declined over the decades. Muslims and Christians have INCREASED. It's not only in India — the same pattern has been followed in other countries too. Hindu population has been in decline.