Vivek Agnihotri Given Y security - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All I know and seen by living in India,  india has improved tremendously under BJP 

BJP core ideology is nation first. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

i'd rather be on the side of protecting directors who do important social work, than providing protection for the idiot khans and assorted bollywood crowd whose only work is to produce filmy trash you might like.

by the way, law, order and crime are mostly state subjects, not federal. And in states where our honorable PM's party is in power, the situation is improving. So you're barking up the wrong tree. Now go woof!πŸ˜ƒ

You not only lack comprehension skills but basic reading skills as well. I made my stance clear in the first post itself that the tax payers’ money should never be used for anyone who can afford to protect themselves. So whatever else you brought up, you have to deal with it yourself.

And since you exposed your ignorance in not having much else to say, you started resorting to being nasty -the telltale signs of getting triggered!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Awwww, my condolences to your triggered self !!! Go take a seat it in some corner and fan it! tsk tsk tsk

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Not like India was thriving in last 70 yrs or so. But now the worrysome factor here is, previously poverty and unemployment used to be a priority topic, Govt would be constantly questioned about it. There would be people and media hounding Govt on it. 

In last 7 yrs, except for Religion I dont see any other issue being discussed. A true deshbhakt would be worried about it. πŸ˜³

Ironic that even after it being a priority topic and people n media constantly hounding govt over it for 70 years , govt did zilch over it.

So even after 70 years we have to question a 7 year old govt on this same topic. It just shows that making it a priority topic, questioning govt over it, hounding them over it..nothing works. Rehne do na phir. Kuch nahi hona hai

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

All I know and seen by living in India,  india has improved tremendously under BJP 

BJP core ideology is nation first. 

Smile.Gif GIF - Smile Narendra modi Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

https://youtu.be/aZ2gQ5CRB2o

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team